Stuck in Entering Lobby

Every 4-5 game I get this error.

I’ve tried removing bnet and starcraft folder in the program data folder. Also tried reinstalling Starcraft. No difference.

I don’t have a connection problem

I have the same problem. It’d be great to hear a response.

+1

Wondering what’s taking so long for them to fix something so simple.

So for now, I have found a possible fix. By changing my DNS settings to Google and then selecting Europe instead of North America on the Blizzard b net start screen before launching the game, it now works. This may be a fix for others.

1 Like

I have the same problem for many years, they ignore it. seams like they dont really fix bugs for this game anymore. They probably outsource management of this game by now.

Hey, all!

If you get stuck at “Entering Lobby” when you try to join a lobby after a completed game, you may want to try swapping to a different region for Starcraft 2, then logging back into your primary region.

You can do this with the drop down menu above the PLAY button on the Battle.net app. Log into the other region, wait for everything to load, then restart the client in your original region. This seems to resolve the issue for most players.

1 Like

I tried changing the region through the game client by clicking the earth symbol on the main menu screen. When I tried to enter a lobby, I got the same error. it worked the second time, though. is there any other way to fix this?

I too experience this issue regularly. It happens more after playing a game to completion. Direct strike custom game is the most common example, but any party (2 people) very likely to experience this FRUSTRATING issue.

Leave ALL chat rooms and see if that helps. The chat system seems to block the game from loading properly or something.

[Edited by Forum Moderator]
This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.