Still waiting to hear the counter to mass BC from Toss

Stalkers arent the answer at all

What the heck is “alpha” damage :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

High damage per shot.

You can do it. There’re two methods that pretty well. The first, which is what he described, is to keep remaxing on stalkers, push the BCs back, keep killing bases, blink out if things get hairy.

The other method is to abuse Tempests and Mothership Recall and cannon the hell out of your bases. This way, the BC player cannot kill a base if you are out of position (you will naturally out position the Terran player, since you have observers), snipe bases, and lose nothing.

Both methods hinge on getting the advantage in the mid game, both for the Terran player (Mech, I’d assume) with harassment and the Protoss player (out expanding/out macroing and hitting big timings).

3 Likes

Some dumb trash the village idiot made up.

1 Like

Are you one of those women that always asks to see the manager?

2 Likes

I’m not a woman, but if I was, you could claim you spoke to one lol.

What did Khan mean by this?

This doesn’t work because of tj, stalkers garbage dps, and Terran lategame sim city

This doesn’t work because of Yamato and tj

I don’t know why you’re telling Protoss players to base trade against the best base trade setup in the game (late game Terran sim city with bcs with unmatched mobility and damage output) with two of the worst damage output units in the game

Beat a coward mech turtle (who was like 600 mmr below me) today after 40 + minutes of play (the game was won for me after 10-15 minutes); I had the entire map and he was able to turtle so hard that he drew the game out 25 - 30 minutes longer than he deserved by making mass turrets and mines etc. Guy had like 100 APM. I beat him with a Void Ray composition (which I came up with in Unit Tester recently), however, this is the first time I’ve tried it and I’m not sure how well it will work against higher level players (considering the Void Ray is completely trash). Seems like mass Void Ray is a decent response to low-level mech players, but I’m not holding my breath. The guy only made Tanks/Vikings/BCs/Mines; Thors/Marines would have stomped me.

2 Likes

Stop being retard.

20 characters.

Do you actually call people coward because they don’t play like you want them to play in a video game?

Those pixels sure makes you brave!

1 Like

how to beat mass bcs… mass stalkers… stalker void ray combination. mass tempest. tempest void ray combination. tempest carrier combination… any of these combination beat mass bcs……

you wont be able to force an engagement with the bcs. and bcs lose in a straight up battle .but you can keep killing their bases and bleed them out eventually. assuming toss took the map which is what they should be able to do against slow bcs.

Hiding in your base for 45 minutes is coward play; too trash to play the game so you just abuse Terran defensive mechanics to hide for 45 minutes. I play SC2 to PLAY SC2, not sit around doing nothing for 45 minutes.

Haha you actually think playing a video game makes you brave?

1 Like

What? Are you autistic or something?

Says the guy going around calling people coward because they play a video game a certain style…

1 Like

Coward IN THE GAME; man you’re stupid, do you not understand English well or are you just dumb?

1 Like

Have you read your own posts? Guess you are too stupid to realise how stupid your posts are. Incredible…

2 Likes

Haha. But you hang tags like cowardice and autism on things that do not have any notion of those concepts, while you yourself are dancing like a clown on these forums.

3 Likes