StarCraft II 5.0.2 Patch Notes

Nothing about Microbial shroud???

2 Likes

Cost 150/150, but research faster now!!! So for additional cost of 50/50, your banes have extra 500hp per 50 supply and scale better, than any other army. Already in HOTS, if zerg was maxed on ling/bane. Bio and mines with thors would stop trade efficiently. Now imagine, if you have 100 supply of banes, you will get extra 1000hp!!!

Sorry Ex-Top 800 Terran, Starcraft does not work like that. Feel free to ignore me and also to congratulate with all your terran arsenal of insults.
Maybe a chamomile-tea would calm you a little and after a long sleep you will be a less triggered terran.
Don’t mix chamomille with whiskey, as Eternity has said: when going at red-light district keep shotgun and bullets separate.

1 Like

Still waiting on the thor nerf.

3 Likes

YOU ARE COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH WITH YOUR FANS, YOU NEED TO DELETE THIS TRASH POST RIGHT NOW AND COME WITH BETTER CHANGES OR RIOT! NO ONE WITH THE BRAIN THINKS TVP IS EVEN AND TVZ FINE…

20chars

50/50 for 5 hp.

Combat Shields: 100/100 grant +10 HP to all marines

LITERALLY THE SAME

1 Like

Naw, they’re dead on with these changes. Pls l2p

If tanks actually had the structure tag at any point they would be hit by anti-structure attacks such as the Baneling’s. They do not have that tag.

1 Like

Yea, it’s logic. You are right.

Faster than what? You are a very bad troll :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a nerf for Zerg. Basically when you neural the carrier, the opposing protoss units won’t target the interceptors of that neuraled carrier, they’ll automatically target the carrier instead, or the Zerg army that is underneath it.

Agreed. This is my concern as well - The Shield battery proxy SG play is already incredibly hard to hold as it is. I’ve seen it a few times, and seen it a few times in GM play recently too. The speed increase means that vikings cannot kite voids at all, and they’ll be able to get free damage ticks. In saying that, voids do get a bonus vs Armoured units when prismatic alignment is active, which does reduce the void ray move speed quite significantly.

1 Like

cyclones are pretty good. so are widow mines. so are marines and turrets with repair. VIkings may be a little worse vs proxy stargate but terran will be fine. besides the way you beat proxy stargate play as terran is fly a viking (or a medivac with stuff inside) over to his side of the map and kill his probes. Its ridiculously easy.

Cyclones are fine for voids specifically. Mines are garbage without cloak which this hits before. Tempests outrange cyclone lock on, so youre still reliant on vikings.

Its niche but it’s a concern. I doubt it will be a huge one.

Why do they always trying to give Protoss a new upgrade instead of actually fixing them? Nexus with an ability and now Tempest with new ability…seriously.

Also, is current Carrier good enough for not receiving any major buff and nerf?

You are the prickliest of the terran :cactus:. So :angry:. Calm down, you’re thinking too hard, its just not good for you. Theres clearly friction building between your two brain cells rubbing together

2 Likes

Imagine doing a 2 base ALL IN, failing it, and then still expecting to win the game…

6 Likes

If there was some kind of doubt that the posting in this forum for some of the whining terans should be forbidden, now I’m sure. When you’re whining about a unit being nurfed and stating its a buff then you simply shouldn’t have the right to discuss balance.

You guys don’t understand simple numbers, you don’t know how the dmg in this game works and how it’s calculated why are you even trying to discuss balance. Some folks here can’t even do simple 3rd grade math.

2 Likes

Lol, he won’t answer to this

otherwise it wouldnt be Protoss anymore.

I think they need to evaluate lategame zvp when they are on equal ground. While carrier arent good vs terran it doesnt matter as much because they are generally speaking not that frequently used in that matchup. Even in lategame.
Vs zerg its completly different. While carriers arent exactly good without catapult they still arent sure if they are good or not vs zerg because zerg lost the infested terran and therefore protoss doesnt need a quick damage ramp anymore.

The protoss will almost never activate the prismatic alignment in proxy batteries SG situation, since they want to be able to go back and forth within batteries range, and the slowdown would prevent that. But yeah, it’s a tough hold at home for the terran, so I’m concerned about those of us that do temporize it with vikings, mines ± turrets while awaiting to get stim.

Widow mines aren’t cloaked after firing at that point, and do not OS neither VR nor Tempests. By themselves, they can be avoided. Vikings can’t be avoided, but need to be kited very precisely for a quite long time against VRs. That’s why vikings + mines (while waiting for stim) are synergic, since vikings can force the VRs to take damage, while the mines can force them to stop, allowing to draw a defensive line in that back and forth game.

Cyclones are faster than slow rays, but there’s a small pause with you trigger your lock, while the VRs do not pause while moving. So like against BCs, it’s not that easy to get and maintain locks without taking a few hits. And against VRs’ leeway and considering cyclones paper durability, a few hits mean what your cyclone will be half dead upon breaking the leeway, while killing mostly shield. So I’m not too eager at seeing VRs getting more efficient in that situation either. That being said, it’s not as critical for the cyclone as it would be for the viking.

It’s an effective idea against protoss that have never seen that, and that would somehow panic. In your case, the protoss does pull the probes, and the nexus starts emitting blue light, and protoss does recall ONE void ray. You’ve got one less viking at home and your mine did just uncloak, the other four VRs are getting dangerously close to your CC. What will you do then ?

1 Like