Starcraft 3 the return of the U.E.D

In the distant future a lone escape pod crashes opon the surface of earth there is one survivor he tells the government of earth what has happened in the korpolo sector and the UED brings their full might apon the sector. The Protoss have rebuilt their society on Aiur and the Zerg are chilling on Char and Zerus when earth’s terrains bombard the sector. There will be new heros new story.

1 Like

So the koprula sector grew to a population of millions from only a few thousand on prisoner ships (if memory serves). The size/scale of the UED must be absolutely massive. We’re talking thousands of planets (bare minimum) to be logically consistent with exponential population growth. Each planet probably has a capacity of 25-100 billion people depending on how you want to estimate their technology is able to accomplish that. In other words you’re looking at a society of a trillion human beings.

• SC 3 SPOILER ALERT - - -

…DukeNukem the commander of the TCF team left alone humiliated by the wounded ultralisk in the cave after the SC2 events… Was gaining his powers back via protein drinks, beers, utralisk meat and ofcourse bananas and lance… Returns as the great leader of the new Terrans! The terrans of the future! Stronger than before that actually does deal damage unlike SC2 Terrans! The new super-soldiers that are willing to fight for the new UED by will or by force for their new leader superman DukeNukem! The leader that is going to bring them peace by expert leadership, courage and hate to the ultralisk! And this will grant the future Terrans the continous Evoterranolution!

• SPOILER ENDS - - -
1 Like

Just fyi, The humans of the UED are referred to just as humans - even in starcraft lore. “Terran” was a term applied to the colonists in the Koprulu sector - which were the ancestors of the Dominion and Raynors forces.

Also, the UED is pretty much aware of what’s going on in the Koprulu sector (which is why they sent the first expeditionary fleet), they just don’t care much if those rebel former colonies get wiped out.

Earth alone was said in canon to have a population of 23 billion. And in zerg invasion scenarios played out by UED military planners, it is implied that the zerg would have to go through a lot of human planets just to get to earth. (Although the size of human controlled space isn’t ever stated specifically.)

What we think of as the Terran “race” in SC1 and 2, is a pathetic and extremely minor remnant of the starving survivors of abandoned failed colonies. The UED is unimaginably more powerful than the Terran of SC2.

4 Likes

That’s why I think it would be a good game. Think of it amon has weakened aka killed the population of all 3 races in the sector so it would even out the numbers as for the population of earth that was mentioned like what 20 25 years ago. Imagine the ued population now. They wernt in the fight with among so it’s safe to say their population got even grander while the terrans in dominion space were fighting and dieing the while time

You wouldn’t have to even out the numbers.

The entire combined forces of all sentient species in the Koprolu sector were barely able to defeat the first UED expeditionary fleet. The Khalai (light) protoss under Fenix, the Nerazim (dark protoss) under Zeratul, the zerg under QoB-Kerrigan, the rebels under Raynor, and the entire dominion under Mengsk. Combined into a temporary alliance. To eke out a victory.

And that wasn’t even a war fleet. It was only an expeditionary mission intended to artificially pacify the overmind (it was never intended to fight the zerg) and slap around some minor pesky rebel colonies. And they were light years from home and unable to resupply, etc.

If anything you probably need some more powerful allies (maybe ascended-Kerrigan?) to prevent the UED from deciding to actually get serious and sterilize every planet and moon in the Koprulu sector.

Maybe. I was thinking of a time skip like james raynor died of old age type of time skip so we get new heros adderall earth is lightyears away and I think retiring Kerrigan would be a good idea maybe have another powerful psychic ghost unit hero but with new abilities marines can call down mini nukes or no dmg when they use their stim packs many things can be changed and it would make for a decent story with a fresh new look and story line.

Yeah I think Kerrigan is now a mythic lore figure, much like the original Xel’Naga.

And in the epilogue cutscenes, Kerrigan in shimmery angelic form is seen finding and hooking up with Raynor. Their “last kiss” before she ascended was just a teaser. So Raynor is now the concubine of a god. Some of the protoss heroes died. Like Zeratul, who gave his life to stop Amon’s plans.

So yeah, a whole new set of heroes.

1 Like

Entaro zeratul I was so pissed when he died. Still am

Yep. Zeratul was a supreme-badass. He fought and defeated the mortal avatar of Amon in single combat to save the people who exiled him.

I could see the UED being the all powerful “bad guy” in the background in SC3, while the three “races” fight against some plan put in action by them. Like the Empire in the star wars universe.

I can see it too. After all Kerrigan was even saying that she didnt want ued to bring their full forces over

Thats not a bad idea for the story. However i dont see Sc3 becoming a thing before 5-10 years have passed, so that blizzard changes its management/view or some other company buys the franchise.

If blizzard with current management had any interest in sc3 they would have at least started it by now.

Sadly that part is completly true atleast theres a great idea on their forums. For them to keep In mind

Not only that, the UED’s itty bitty fleet they flew all the way out there was able to take down the overmind.

1 Like

with the help of samir duran i might add, he certainly pulled alotta strings for the then unnamed voice

also can’t wait for the next terran arthas mengsk … erm arcturus menethil to have noble goals for the his fellow men, is forced to commit some atrocities and rise to power through terror and fear thus is enthralled to keep it at any cost …

Are you really going to make that parody campaign? Taking place in the korpolo sector, with a Ice planet Char, and for some reason terrains attacking stuff?
May be a funny idea, though since unlike SC1 the maps/campaigns in SC2 don’t natively support cheats, it can be too much of a pain to try them in a Casual way (especially since some makers think difficulty must be as high as possible), and this concept is no exception.

Well I’m sure the earth government would see it as an act of war they sent millions to explore and try to control the zerg and then they only get one survivor returning to earth I’m sure that would be a great start to the game and it would be a cool story. New heros skills and units

1 Like