Thoughts about how sc3 story should go

What are your thoughts of how the story of a new starcraft game sc3 mine is basic but great to grow on. Since the demise of amon it should pick up with james saying good by to Kerrigan. Then. The scene changes to a lone escape pod crash landing on earth with one survivor where is is swarmed with government agents the survivor is questioned. And he tells them about what happened to everyone else so the earth government(UED) heads back to avenge their expedition force when they return to that part of space. They start attacking planets. Starting on tarsonis which is the first planet the protoss are trying to rebuild after air is re built . I feel that would be a great start to a new story on sc3 and I feel that new units should be available new heros aswell. And new skills or changes like stimpack doesn’t damage marines tell me your thoughts how blizzard should go with a starcraft 3 game

Hello Sir! You asked a question, therefore I suppose you are genuinly curious in our opinions, awesome!

Therefore, you may want to look through those threads, enjoy the reading!: