Sooooo, Carriers are still OP

Honestly, the fact you’re defending that toxic piece of garbage is just evidence of how badly I demolished you in our debate. That kid literally started calling me retarded for doing nothing other than listing facts.

I’m sorry that the truth hurts, but don’t take it out on me.

You say that protoss requires no micro. And you want to delete a unit, which requires micro (because you do need to focus fire with tempest) and requires additional sight to utilize it’s range (such as constant oracle ability spam, which is again micro), and then you proceed with 9 apm late game. You literally want to remove a unit, which requires micro to use and I am biased protoss after all, who wants 9 apm late game. Logic left the thread…

1 Like

No I started calling you retarded cuz you are retarded.

2 Likes

A rare moment of honesty.

Bruh anyone can see you’re malding at being called a retard, so fragile LOL

2 Likes

You and lethe are the Same Type of toxic. Sry that the truth Hurts.

1 Like

Well maybe we could make it Harder then ? I mean its a very subjective Take in General but instead of removing a Key unit we could make it Harder. By removing Carriers you dont have an answer to lurkers. Which basically Kills every single ground unit with ease.

While i also Just cant See the Point why it should be too easy for protoss in lategame. Zergs finally Need to use spellcasters in lategame. Protoss needs to use it any time of the match. In Other words: zergs Need to finally use Micro in lategame vs protoss. Which is Just fair. I dont See a huge difference in the actions that are necessary.

Yes, make Protoss late game as difficult as the other two.

1 Like

Poof! Your wish got already fulfilled!

1 Like

Right. I’ll just go tell all my GM friends that, actually, my Protoss is 5100 MMR.

You see how delusional the PPP is? Literally unwilling to admit simple basics like “practice has an effect on skill” "off-racing in the late game against someone 1000 MMR higher than you and winning is a little bit ridiculous etc.

You’re freaking brain dead, homey.

1 Like

Thats merely anectodical. Maybe its the other way round? Because zerg is getting pampered by not needing to micro in the first place they lack the skills in the lategame when they actually DO get forced to micro? Meaning the skills of many zergs in lategame doesnt match the 5.1k mmr. Protoss players actually do develop some good spellcaster skills and know how to move around with a very fragile and immobile army. Lategame zerg is a full 180 compared to their early/midgame.

We dont know :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Peak delusion kek kek

Do you lie on purpose or do you not realize that you’re lying?

Toss always plays Skytoss vs Zerg unless they’re diamond or below (aka they don’t know better)

In other words Protoss usually wins vs Zerg. You’re claiming that this is totally fine because some pros at 7000mmr can beat Skytoss half the time. You’re delusional or ignorant or both.

1 Like

“Not needing to micro in the first place”

What kind of world do you live in?

Zergs not needing to micro? This is a joke, the only reason a zerg wouldn’t need to micro is if they’re winning the economy game by a large amount. Zergs need to micro a lot. You micro zerglings, baselings, hydras, roaches, ravages, infestors, vipers, overseers, corruptors. All of the zerg units require micro or you’ll lose them easily especially zerglings banelings and roaches. (You need concaves / pre-splits) you need to surround your opponent essentially win the fight before it starts by microing the units to the proper position before starting the fight.

Lurkers too.

1 Like

Maybe you would quote where I said that skytoss is totally fine?

Skytoss fine since zerg can made lurkers burrow that in front of army and kill any ground like nothing

In the reality Mate. People often sh!ttalk about protoss Not needing to Micro. For example skytoss. Ofc they dont mean it literally because obviously you Need to Micro. They mean that protoss needs to Micro to a lesser extend.

And thats what i reversed Here in that Case. By saying zerg doesnt Need to Micro i mean they dont need to Micro as hard. Which is true. Its Part of asymmetrical Balance. Zerg doesnt have very tight build Orders or very Slick Micro but they have Other difficulties that the Other races dont have to that extent. Like when to Drone and when Not or needing to read the build Order of the Opponent or spreading creep.

The 3 races are vastly different and thinking they are equally difficult in every aspect would be bonkers to Claim. Every Race has strengths and weaknesses and its No Secret that zerg is less dependant on spellcasters before lategame.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s only anecdotal. 100K players didn’t matter, but neither did anecdotes, :thinking:

Where are the 100 k coming from ? Out of your butt? What are you even talking about ?

1 Like

The entire ladder.

Look, why do you insist in inserting yourself into my conversations? Fabros, for all his faults, at least admit that the fact I got 4500 with Protoss in 15 games means I’d like do better with them if they were my main. Admitting, at least on some level, that Protoss is easier (even if the margins were so small as to be kind of delusional).

You insist in chasing me from thread to thread to validate your opinion that nothing matters and that Protoss is just as difficult and no evidence matters. Why? I wasn’t even speaking with you.