Sooooo, Carriers are still OP

An OP game ruining experience. We gonna talk about that orrrrr?

4 Likes

Games dead dude. People complained about their gold level annoyances until they pigeon holed this game into a stale boring meta. It was pretty obvious they were completely out of touch with how to fix the game by the last patch. Its like they didn’t even get two noobs to test out the patch.

Well, if even after the change which lets corruptors kill carriers with a simple aclick you still aren’t able to kill them, I think there is nothing that can help you.

5 Likes

Aren’t you in masters? You should’ve known this for years after patch 3.8 dumbass

Interceptors shield should be 20.

1 Like

Biggest problem carriers are cheap once reach certain size they trade evenly with corrupters the problem is Zerg will lose fight since he spend more to stay even. Plus has to look out out for tech switch.

1 Like

Biggest problem carrier cost already a nexus and not fit his role for this price and if after all nerf it still problem it l2p issue since shroud exist since fungal growth exist and etc

1 Like

l2p issues should not be “one side a-moves (aka protoss) and win while the other side plays a piano and still loses”.

1 Like

Nope. Its a l2p issue and it speaks volumes that you still complain about it after the Carriers got nerfed for silver to Bronze Players.

After the carrier change you can amove too.

2 Likes

If you let protoss get a maxed out army then you will probably lose.

As a zerg player you need to trade with the protoss constantly even if you lose a bit of units more than the protoss because what you do not want is for the protoss to have a maxed out army and then even worse, if he sacrificed some probes for an even stronger army.

The power of protoss is in their large armies. You have to make them split up and defeat them like that.

2 Likes

Casting 2 spells now piano play ? Even terran cast stim and emp

2 Likes

Uh yea, doesn’t work. Just because corruptors attack carriers instead of interceptors doesn’t mean you dont have to micro. You’ll lose all your corruptors to 5 voids if you dont target fire.

1 Like

I thought every Zerg with more than one digit in their IQ, will fly close, force protoss to use alignment and return after 15 seconds, when it will be on cool down…

3 Likes

Problem with that toss carriers are cheaper then Zerg corrupters and they can easily defend more bases then Zerg. So trading will only be in toss favor .

Plus’s toss can easily start massing cannons and batteries that very difficult for Zerg to counter without collapsing his economy in mean while.

2 Likes

Dude, god knows I can’t stand Ghost, but try to act like you’ve an unbiased bone in your body. I’m not even saying Protoss is easier than Zerg. My friend (GM Zerg) asked me to help him with late game PVZ (my off race) and he literally couldn’t take a single game off of me.

Late game is mechanically in your favor by a mile.

1 Like

And how does it change my statement? “If protoss a-moves carriers, you can amove corruptors”. If Zerg will add vipers, infestors, protoss will also have to add archons, storms, voidrays and will not fight with aclick. So, i don’t see anything wrong.

I didn’t say anything about harder or easier, I was talking about aclick, so you should rather look at your bias, because from your post, it seem like you are ready to kill people, who are not agreeing with you.

2 Likes

Dude, where in the hell would you get that from? I wouldn’t even hit you, much less kill you.

From this statement it sure sounds like you’re implying that Zerg late game is easy now. I can tell you that not one of my friends has been able to beat my off race Protoss late game (either as Zerg or Terran) with their main races (Terran players from 4.6 to 5.1 and Zerg players from 4.7 to 5.4)

2 Likes

It looks I am implying that corruptors can kill carriers, without additional micro.

2 Likes

If some toss think it is only a L2P problem. at Skytoss.
Then please be fair and don’t cry when top toss players lose in tournaments, it’s just a l2p problem…
HerO has proven it.

3 Likes