SMFH Infester Queens

lol, you people really are pathetic. No point in trying to reason with you. You’re the reason this forum is a joke.

1 Like

Hows that old saying go?

“When you don’t have a leg to stand on, throw mud”

2 Likes

Yesterday I had a Terran whinge about Corruptors lol. Corruptors of all things. Because I defended my Broodlords until the vikings died, then pee’d on his Starport until it died…didn’t even make Infestors…And this was a Diamond 1…

Some people just like whinging.

2 Likes

Making an argument for infestors being OP is as easy as “people are actually making mass infestor and winning high level games”.
The fact that this happened BEFORE only makes it more embarrassing for the balance team.

Personally though, I think the queen is the worst, under the excuse that zerg needs a hero unit to “keep them alive” until whenever, they’re allowed to make a dirt cheap unit that’s good at everything.

Would you rather have a queen or a void ray? Compare their prices and you’ll either laugh or cry.

4 Likes

You just defended whining and calling units OP without specifying why or giving any evidence. If you’re going to act that stupid there’s no point in wasting time with you.

1 Like

1.First its NA , where works everything.
2.Smurfing on Master 2 same league as me where i have seen almost no Zerg play the way he did , what a surprise.
3.He is a Avilo 2.0 and his fanboys loves him ,cause everything is OP for terran.
Yeah the game is gonna be a joke when Blizzard actually listen to a guy that beats lower placed players on ladder and calls for balance patches , its like watching Winter playing on Diamond 1 where he beats opponents with less than 100 APM , nice logic.

If the infestor isn’t OP, lol, then what unit has ever been OP? It literally has the ability to counter EVERY UNIT in the game, for what? 100/150 and 2 supply, lol? For 250/175 and 5 supply, the tempest is happy to kill a single unit, let alone actually counter any type of unit.

You can’t even kill infestors with DTs. It’s a catch all unit. It makes no sense for any unit to be that well-rounded. It’s not even a freaking hive unit. It would be one thing if it were like a mothership and had all these crazy abilities, but have you seen the mothership? People forget what it even does. And that’s a 400/400 8 supply unit… which has the longest build time in the game.

I don’t think anyone who doesn’t play against Pro Zergs can actually grasp how imbalanced infestors are. You play on NA, you can beat anyone. You play top EU Zergs… they’re going to win every game with infestors, alone. Vs anyone…

As a NA pleb, I think the range discrepancy + DPS is a bigger deal in T vs P. All of your units can’t have 20 freaking range and 500 damage, while my units have 5 range and 2 damage.

3 Likes

Rare footage of someone beating people 1k500 MMR below him with troll builds.

1 Like

ok, here are my 2 cents. i know you literally since years now in this forum. youve spend hours and hours in discussing, how op zerg is (sometimes its the queen, another time its the broodlord, randomly its the infestor, if youre happy, its the roach, if youre sad, its the hydra etc. you get the point).

what i really DO wonder about is… why the F… dont you play zerg, if its that op since YEARS now? give me an argument, that i can understand. in my deepest inner core, i know, that youre a “normal” human being, which is able to explain itself. so please, explain it to me. why didnt you switched to zerg years ago? even after some time of practice, you would be winning everything, since youre the most talented human being ever (as long as we believe your self-assessment).

and dont come up with stupid tard “arguments” like “because i have honor” or “because it would be boring to be that op” etc. i beg you, please, just once, explain it to me like an adult.

whiner like you tend to call zerg imba and always tell everyone, how easy zerg is to play, but ive NEVER seen anyone proved their claim by achieving gm/high gm/more mmr than mainrace.

2 Likes

This whole “why don’t you just play x race” is so dumb. Such a stupid distraction attempt from reality. What kind of idiot can’t look at the balance stats/aligulac and figure out Zerg has been OP?

Let’s see… I quit HotS while top 16 GM due to Zerg. I had only played 3 seasons of LotV before this year… cause this game has been horribly biased against Toss and hackers are treated as royalty.

I dunno. It kinda sounds like I’d simply rather not play than switch to Zerg. No, surely it makes more sense that if a guy can get high GM with the objectively worse race in the game then he couldn’t play Zerg.

If I wanted an easy path to winning games, I would have just continued playing Terran, as I did in BW. But, I dunno… maybe I don’t want to play the race. Maybe I don’t like how boring and robotic it is. Maybe I don’t like how mech games take forever. With Zerg, maybe I don’t want to play a stupid f’ing broken race? That’s going to make me feel good?

Maybe I don’t want to play Z vs Z every game. Have you seen Z vs Z. What kind of clown enjoys ling vs ling into roach vs roach. Talk about pros and cons, my god. Maybe that’s why they’re allowed to win every thing, since no one else would tolerate playing Zerg if it weren’t the best race yet they still had to Z vs Z.

I hate this stupid monkey argument. Is there a paid balance team or not? Is it even remotely debatable what the weakest race is and has been all of LotV? Easy answers to both. Do your stupid freaking jobs.

When you’re a reasonable person, it’s just so hard to comprehend how any balance team/group of people can be so freaking biased and immature. This isn’t some esoteric science. Captain obvious could tell you which direction the needle is supposed to be going.

Not going to play musical chairs/races, while a group of clowns are getting paid to do a job they refuse to do. The day they make another race better, I’m just supposed to switch to that race, huh? Shut up.

1 Like

And then you spend 2 minutes testing it against any terran unit and realise “oh never mind protoss is just bad”.

2 Likes

My thing is, it’s one thing to be bad… but this balance team is doing the equivalent of training 24/7 in overwatch and then trying to tell me they’re SC 2 players. They’re the authority figures who are doing their best! Crock of you know what.

Everyone, for the love of god, look at this: h ttp://aligulac.com/periods/

LotV has been out for years. Toss hasn’t led a single period yet. Toss is lagging more than any other race has in the entire history of the game, atm. Zerg, on the other hand, is leading more than any other race has in the history of the game.

P vs Z is around 44% every period now. P vs T was 46% last period. The balance is GETTING WORSE. How on god’s earth do you pay people to make a game more imbalanced. No one is that bad/dumb. It has to be by design.

Did anyone read the last patch note idea things and come away with a sense that the game was being balanced according to the numbers/reality? Terran got more buffs than they know what to do with, and they attempted to tweak the most imbalanced unit in the history of the game, perhaps, in a manner which is debated to this day as to whether it will be a buff or a nerf…

What on gods earth does Toss need to lose to get a buff, like every other race has gotten 500 of. The only time they buff Toss is when they think they’re buffing a unit that no one will use, even after the buff. They never try to buff anything that they think will cause them to win more games.

They’re nerfing the observer. You know what that is? That’s someone taking a leak on you and telling you it’s raining. If you’re dumb enough to believe it, then… what do they care about your opinions? You’re just a person that existed to be leaked on and laughed at. That’s Toss. It’s a bunch of horse stuff man.

Thor gets to have just as much range as the tempest and kill everything on ground and air. Tempest gets… 25 more health and gets to put scratches in units. Worst unit gets “buffed” in a smaller manner than the best unit in the game…

What’s a bigger buff… tempest change or free neural parasite? A free infestor + 50 minerals, and now you obviously can’t forget to research it.

Are you guys stupid or just don’t play Toss? How can you not see the con job going on?

just as i thought, no real arguments.

zerg is op playa! switch races, train 5 min and earn some money! who cares if you “enjoy” a race or not. its so op and so easy. you dont want to make thousands of dollar, just because you dont like playing zerg? cmon, switch and become the new and first real bonjwa!! all you need is infestors.

1 Like

Guy wins GSL and begs balance team to nerf his own race. Random clown on forums: Zerg is so hard and totally not OP. You’d be bronze league if you switched to Zerg, thus that’s why you don’t. Hey guys… I “got em.” I laughed so hard I pis sed myself. Got em real good.

4 Likes

I mean, I don’t think Queens are OP, but they are one of the best units Zerg has. So it’s not “every Zerg unit,” it’s the simple best Zerg units.

1 Like

where did rogue beg for a nerf? seems like your understanding of english isnt that well, if thats what you get out of that interview lol.

btw, i never said, that zerg is not op or so. i just told you, that you should switch to zerg and make ez money, because zerg is so op and easy.

youre the one who ALWAYS… like in literally EVERY post whines about how op zerg is :wink: so it is on YOU, to prove it. youre 5,7k with toss, right? get to 6k with zerg and im your biggest supporter. but you wont. why? because you know, that its MUCH more work to become good with any race, than you pretend.

guys like you are whining like little kids, without ever proving their point. unless youre doing that, your simply a clown, nothing more.

Did the guy not say infestors were too good and that there is nothing Toss can do if Zerg gets a lot of them? The dude apologized to his opponent.

Do you know how unfair something has to be for a professional gamer, who benefits from imbalance, to plead for his race to be nerfed? That’s called it being blatant and having a conscience, something that Blizzard clearly doesn’t possess.

I can read everything just fine, outside of what you type, cause you make zero sense. Trying to play semantics when they guy flat out said his race is too good.

Leading race by the most in the history of the game atm. Rogue lies. Stats lie. Dalai is the truth. Lol. This has to be a balance team member. No one else is this delusional/paid to shill.

Someone has to make some sense around here. This whole balance thing is like bringing out the umbrella when it’s 80 degrees out and not a cloud in the sky and then refusing to bring an umbrella when it’s a down pour.

We nerf Toss when they’re sucking. We buff races when they’re doing well. And, lo and behold, somehow, someway Zerg is leading more than any other race has and Toss is lagging more than any other race has. It must be f’ing magic, since so much sense and intelligence has been put forth by the balance team.

I don’t know how it happens. It’s so mystical.

2 Likes

Queens at their current cost really don’t need 175HP/1 armor/long range vs both ground and air and have a healing spell all in one. It’s too much, particularly for a 2 supply unit. Something needs to be taken away. They were made to mvoe really slow off creep so they wouldnt be exploited–but that was during an age of a very expensive 200/200 nydus w/each worm costing 100/100 and easily killed by workers, and when creep spread wasn’t as crazy as it is now (you have 12 worker start to thank for that).

2 Likes

Actually queens do need to be that strong.

Otherwise Zerg just crumbles to early-mid game aggression.

The problem using queens offensively is being addressed with the Nydus cooldown nerf.

Creep was literally just nerfed after last year’s blizzcon. it recedes faster than it spreads for the first time in sc2 history.

1 Like

They can be that strong at more cost then. Right now they shut down nearly all forms of aggression.

What you call zerg “Crumbling” to aggression is just you picturing what would happen under zerg’s current risk free greedy play if queens were weaker. Zerg would actually need to make more army units

1 Like