SMFH Infester Queens

Just watch the video. This is also for everyone saying Ghosts are the answer. #InfesterToGM

5 Likes

What’s really dumb is, it’s WAY WAY HARDER to play against someone who is playing like that than it is to play against “normal Zerg.” The last thing anyone wants to do is ONLY face the most broken units in the game (queens and infestors).

A Zerg got high GM without even taking a gas, yet no one even talks about that as proof of how fundamentally broken Zerg is (queens). It’s simply supposed to be a testament to what you can do with mechanics, lmao. Let me know when someone even gets GM with Toss without taking a gas.

1 Like

BeastyQQ strikes again, ok.

srsly, is it that surprising, that someone, who allrdy achieved gm with every race, gets into gm with zerg? its not like his mechanics are gm anyway, doesnt matter which race…

ps: and no, i wont even bother to watch the vod, since i dont wanna waste an hour of my lifetime. if you take beastyQQ as a reference for balance, you most likely are also taking avilos balance opinion serious.

7 Likes

You should, because it shows how surprisingly easy it is to beat everything Terran and Protoss can throw at you with Infestors.

At this point, I think Blizzard should scrap the attack-speed buff, reduce Fungal radius back to 2.0 (if not lower), and reduce Neural Parasite’s range to 7 instead of 8.

9 Likes

When literally the only units he makes are queens and infestors? Literally 0 lings, 0 roaches or hydras, nothing. Just infestor queen and nothing else.

3 Likes

I believe his name was “printf”.

6 Likes

This video doesnt prove anything except that an ex-pro European GM who regularly beats European pros on the ladder can style on 4.5k mmr NA players with anything

1 Like

Lmao infestors and queens are OP AF.

It’s interesting to observe the units that the sc2 team has a raging b0ner for(infestors, queens, medivacs, marines, swarm hosts).

It will never matter what stage the game gets to, or if everybody hates them, they will never ever get nerfed, in fact might even get a buff lol.

3 Likes

I figured someone would say that. While that is obviously the “cheap strat” that Toss has, he takes a gas every game and can’t beat anyone with just “zealots and cannons” to GM.

All anyone needs to do is spend 5 minutes testing queens vs any type of Toss unit at even supplies to realize why Zerg is the best race in the game. When you have queens and infestors, the game is very simple and in your favor.

It’s kinda sad. Even most Zerg players don’t realize how much better those units are than anything else they can make. They make the game so easy by not understanding how stupid the game design is or by… “playing with honor.”

If someone beats you with mass queens, they will mock you for years on end, like you should be ashamed. It’s so stupid.

1 Like

That’s not exactly hard. I style on NA players all the time with the dumbest builds. NA players in general have really, really bad game sense.

1 Like

Emmm Beasty was once rank 3 GM I think so… anyway in another challenge (Pure Mass Marrines) he beat twice Cripseil (Rank 75GM) with pure rines… wohoooooo lets talk about Mariners? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Pure marines is savage. I have a TvP build that wrecks based on that. 4 rax, 3 reactors, fast stim+combat shield+parade push pure marines. I think it’s lost…once? And that was totally my bad, I messed my timing up.

3 Likes

He destroyes Colossi openings (guy had about 4 Colossi)… I think its not about Infestors, Queens, mass Sentries, Marines… Beasty is still mechanically top GM

1 Like

It’s amazing how whiners on this forum will literally complain about every Zerg unit.

2 Likes

Has anyone complained about Hydras /Ulras lately? Maybe they need a buff :wink:

1 Like

Or maybe they’re right?
I’d love to see your tears if you lost a game to mass HT and a MSC. The latter which already got whined out of the game lmao.

2 Likes

They? You’re the one whining like a child.

1 Like

So no argument yes?

In your defense, what could you say here
that wouldn’t be downright embarrassing?

Better to call people whiners LOL

3 Likes

You didn’t even make a point. You just said “Queens are OP AF” and stupidly thought that was a legit argument. Definition of a whiner

1 Like

Does he need to though? Its a pretty known problem. Even pro Zerg players are pointing these things out.

5 Likes