Show us your most OP protoss replay

wow someone whos a hater and just likes to bash ppl faces in. Go Figure its a dirty protoss player.

Nah, just like the Immunity System that keeps an organism healthy and infection-free, i try to keep those forums whiner-free. It’s not my fault that 90% of the whine comes from the …“exceptional race”.

You didn’t even read the SQ … I am talking about a mis scouted proxy void ray that can insta end your match.

I remember posting a replay in the MSC era in a big map that you couldn’t end a TvP against mass carriers without going mass liberators and preventing the toss from getting a 4th. - you guys said: but you won! and you still complain! (like going for a 15~20 min game because the other player is stupid is good design)

I remember posting a replay of a broken meta after a balance patch that made oracle arrive before terran having 6 marines to defend, or having to guess between 2 OP all ins (either this oracle or immortal all in) … that was the most absurd, blizzard came with the necessary nerfs but the protoss on the forum tried and tried to argue that a clearly broken game was fine.

I’m glad you decided to elaborate on your case, but how was I suppose to know that without your explanation right now?

In addition, you can (and probably will) complain about potential imbalance and maybe you are right about some of them, but that doesn’t make people’s points invalid as long as they are not being too results oriented, or is watching the replay as an observer as opposed to from your angle only.

I say: even if you play better than him and in a broken cenario, you will still be seen as a noob in their eyes.

you: oh but doesn’t matter if you play with high apm and float mineral…you are not going to improve if you don’t know your mistakes…

I say: 2 examples of this happening in the past.

you: oh how could I know that without that explanation??

Yeah I need to, in all my posts, exemplify metas that were broken and this posters were biased in their analysis to say to terran posters to not post their replay because even if the game is broken, people in this forum will say it is not.

ok i want to donate my most imba replay for science.

after i got wrecked by the disruptors i was still in a good spot lol but was so mad that i actually threw the game.
drop.sc/replay/16386635
also after this game i got a winning streak so for every bad player there are also a few good players on ladder :thumbsup:

but yeah this guy was pretty much the embodiment of ez mode, he went for 2 of the easiest strategies in the game(disruptor drops and dts, he never even took a fourth lo(i guess its too hard for protoss players)l), i think the onlyway his gameplay could have been more braindead was if he also somehow squeezed a charge all in.

btw 60% winrate vs terran this guy has

this is allot of trash talk, opponent if you are seeing this nothing personal lol.

1 Like

I see that you repeatedly use the term “broken” CENARIOS, it’s always your arrogance and hubris that get you, whining and whimpering terrans…
You can repeat all day your BS about APM and SQ but as long as a Protoss manages due to his good-judgement and inherit superior strategy/tactic skills (where usually you suck) - to take better trades (where it counts and when it counts) otherwise known as the Trade-Ratio (Yuour losses divided by his losses), you even with better SQ and APM will lose and come here to do the thing when all you whineterrans excell:
WHINE and WHIMPER…

Dude I made a reference for times that the game was really really broken, like when marauders did 2 damage per shot against a zealot with guardian shield, an oracle could arrive before terran had 6 marines to defend (and oracles did more dps back then) and you couldn’t even tell the difference between proxy immortal or oracle play.

And double proxy immortal play was absurd to defend even scouted.

Even in that time when I did complain, protoss players came here and said: play like TY.

Well the game got patched and heavy nerfs came to protoss because of that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
…and here you are whining again. No amount of Protoss nerffs can substitute adaptability, creativity and good-judgement.
Now post the list with the next Protoss nerffs wave that you need in order to defeat Protoss (for the future 3 months).

Toss is not OP.
I think Zerg is OP.
But I’m just a Plat level Terran player – plat being the new bronze league (thanks to the devs meddling philosophy).

GLHF

You talk about arrogance and yet here you are acting mighty over terrans because they whine. There is a reason Protoss is hated and is not necessarily balance.

1 Like

You missed the point. My terran-spanking sessions are just for therapeutic purposes. I use some of their medicine on themselves in the hope that they can understand how it feels to hear the continuous mantra of “Protoss A-Move, Noob Race”, we (terrans) are the “Hard Exceptional Race” etc etc.

If you go at M_aguro.com, you can see the effectivity of my scientific method.

TvP, ZvP, and PvP just aren’t fun. Half the Protoss units are a gimmick. If the storm or disruptor ball hits the middle of the other army then P wins. If it misses, then P loses. If P manages a surprise with DTs or some other cheese, then P wins. If it’s scouted and the opponent has practiced a counter, then P loses. The result of every game is dictated by a handful of minigames that are pretty boring. Meanwhile TvZ, TvT, and ZvZ are epic.

Protoss needs a complete rework and I don’t care whether they’re OP, UP, or how many units are balanced or IMBA, but please, for the love of the game, make them fun.

2 Likes

i submitted protoss op replay and noone responded to it LOL, only proves how imba protoss is.

Basically this is the main Protoss complaint. It’s due to the fact that nearly each and every protoss unit is nerffed and now it is just overpriced junk. Only two big equalizers are Storm and Distruptor (In PvT only Disruptor). This causes a high degree of imprevedibility (You hit and win and you miss and lose).
That’s the result of two factors"

• Terran whine.
  • Blizzard idiocy.

I don’t think it is Terran whine. They made protoss with so many gimmicks that the answer they have in the end is to have a lot of splash damage on everything to compensate the units.

I think the answer is to redesign Protoss as whole IMO, a lot of protoss mechanics are unstable and anything can make them turbo busted or useless.

2 Likes

I saw the game, its just an example that balance matters in all levels of play, and the reason I hate, with my soul, the disruptor.

1 Like

I agree with your post. They have been distancing themselves with the race-fantasies that originated in the SC1/BW for a long time now.
A player that would be teleported in time from 1998 to 2020 would not believe that the 2020 Protoss has connection with the original race.
Where is the “highly technological/psionic advanced race”?

if i could redo that over obviously i would march across the map and kill him but just, its bs. like in theory i was in a position to easily win but i didnt know.

thats dumb.

Really it’s just up to Blizzard though, since whining doesn’t actually do anything.