Show us your most OP protoss replay

Title says it all. Let’s see your best replay showing why balance made you lose your most recent game against Toss. If Toss is so OP it should be easy to tell. Im sure we can all watch and see just how much harder you were playing before you lost.

9 Likes

I guess this thred will be terran-less like…forever. They (whineterrans) upon seeing this thread recalled that they have some very important things to do …
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

They will never do it. They know as soon as they do any discerning eye will be able to see they are full of it. We will see them losing to superior protoss players

3 Likes

You can’t do that. If you really pin them down, they’ll look at the replay and realize they missed 15 workers/floated 2k and be too embarrassed to post. They will hide behind pro games/aligulac stats that seemingly back them up.

5 Likes

https://sc2replaystats.com/replay/16336032

I’m dropping this in mostly because I was flabbergasted at the way I lost this match, and because I think it’s kinda funny looking back at this. I want to stress that in no way do I think that Protoss is OP against Terran right now, though I would argue that they’re slightly favoured within the matchup overall.

For reference, the game is about 11 minutes long. I killed 48 workers in the first… 7-8 minutes of the game. He a-moved across the map and killed me.

Now, to be fair, I do think that, looking back at the replay, I should have made some different decisions that would have resulted in me winning - primarily managing to keep my army alive before he managed to get an engagement in the middle of the map which I was unaware of him moving across to do, along with at my third as well. I needed to get vikings out and made a 2nd starport to do just that, which I ultimately ended up not using.

I can keep going - I’ve already analysed this replay, but feel free to watch and laugh at how bad I am!

streamable.com/1yfen6

The ruff learn of the op of zerg… I have not off race as zerg in many month. But still demolish mighty theruff… truly zerg is op…

1 Like

LOL, i guess Ruff is UP not Zerg OP. In his arrogance he thought that playing Protoss is easy and paid for that. I have seen other Protoss games of Ruff and have laughed…
Same thing happened to UThermal…

3 Likes

I literally had a dream(nightmare) of losing to a 4.2k protoss going mass skytoss. I sniped 5 nexus but lost my entire army in the process then lost to a counter attack of mass voids. This was also casted by catz for some reason. Protoss is so imba it haunts terrans when theyre trying to sleep. How many of the ppp can say the same…

2 Likes

lol, i somehow miss the dream part and was in the process of asking you for replays.

2 Likes

How do you know (in the nightmare) that you weren’t trolled by a 6000MMR Smurf? You know Protoss are sneaky and enjoy crushing unsuspecting honest, peaceful terrans (like you).
I suspect that CheeseTown’s PTSD from…Zeals is caused by a protoss smurf that persecutes the poor poor CheeseTown.

1 Like

Whenever I see protoss going full Skytoss I just go Mass raven+marine and matrix the ever living **** out of them.

TBH I just didn’t have enough time to do so. He got on top of my production and at that point it was over.

And the secret twist? Thrasher was the Protoss. :open_mouth:

Hahahaha so protoss is OP bc you dreamed it? Living in that head rent free

Champ, I’m literally the main character of inception. They had to hire Ellen Page to create a maze and Leo to play Protoss against me to reinforce an idea I already know.

He is 4.9k as a protosss… it is proof of the ease of protoss… cannon rush and make void ray is all theruff know of protoss. But it is enough to get gm. If he does minor improvement…

Grandpas of terran will have ptsd… child will ask why grandpa is always tired. Grandma will respond… “protoss”…

1 Like

If you post a decent replay, they will say: OH but you should do this that and that…

Doesn’t matter you SQ is 70% higher, your apm is twice his, your gameplay is way harder than his. The fact that you don’t play like Maru or Byun makes you a noob in their eyes.

Did you scout the skytoss?, I lost againt carriers not long ago, I guess its the classic push you do a bit late without too much scout, do damage and then encounter some carriers and you don’t have the counter.

Game played on NA,voids confirm it.

Yes, that’s how it works the process of getting better.

if you’re taxing your APM on unnecessary stuff while floating 2k/2k, that’s not your race being harder, that’s you focusing on the wrong things. Have you seen people spamming apm to “warm up”, or set camera location on 5 bases, before they queue the first worker or make the first depot/overlord/pylon on time? I have. Quite a few content creators get these kind of awful replays all the time even at high Diamond or Master league.

People can blame race all they want, but even if they do end up nerfing race X, all that’s going to end up happening is that as opposed to meeting race X that were previously, say, 4K MMR before the nerf, they would be running into people that were 4.2K MMR of that race after the nerf and lost ratings. Your win rate is not going to improve if you don’t improve your personal performance because the ladder is big enough to supply you with better players. This is why balance doesn’t trickle down to the lower league nearly as much as complainers think it does.

Again, let the replay speak for themselves. Every time a replay is asked a bunch of excuses pop out before they even show up.

1 Like