Settings keep resetting

My settings keep resetting even if I have files without “read only”… tried to run on administrator…

Same here. Just started after this week’s update.

Forces the cinematic to play every time I start up and all settings are forgotten.

Hey there, MagicGnome and nismojoe! It doesn’t look like there’s a known issue for this yet. I tried to see if the same thing would happen on my end here, but it looks like it’s saving my settings fine.

Is the game installed on an external drive or a different hard drive? External drives can cause issues with our games from working properly, so its not officially supported. We only support internal NTFS formatted drives. If it is installed on an external drive, try installing it on one of the internal drives or the the main OS drive (By default, the C drive).

If none of this helps so far, are you using any other launchers to launch the game such as Steam or Geforce Experience? Does the settings save if you launch it directly from the Blizzard Application?

I made it this far. CFA seems to have remedied this issue. Thanks!

Thanks for the update, nismojoe! Glad to hear it was just the CFA setting :slight_smile: