SC2 not responding when exit

Hello guys, when I run on my machine: Thinkpad W540 with Quadro K2100M and try to exit the game after Coop missions, I will get a back screen and when I check Task Manager it shows that SC2 is not responding. It happens every time when I exited after playing coop.

I think changing the Quadro driver might solve the issue, but the problem is the reference driver on the Nvidia website has caused other issues such as the downclock of my GPU and also 15% performance drop so I would rather use the OEM version.

This symptom for now only happens in SC2. I tried other games such as Diablo 3 and World of Warship without any problems.

Hey Kicia,

Unfortunately this could just be a bug or side effect of using a video card that is not fully supported for Starcraft 2. The Nvidia Quadro cards are not supported as they are not designed for gaming, which also means they don’t get the regular driver updates like the Geforce series of cards do.

Starcraft II Supported Video Cards

You could possibly try using a different driver but we can’t guarantee that will help.