SC2 is not dead, and it will stay alive!

You don’t have a clue as to what they have and dont have, or what they are doing. You don’t even how many there are, what race they rep or who they are.

Between you and Rust, sound like we have a front seat to the balance council know it alls.

3 Likes

Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.

Yes, protoss are at 47% of gm and win 42% of tournaments because the balance team are qualified and unbiased. An orange tree produces orange fruit like an unqualified balance counsel produces bad game balance.

Imagine using your argument in any other context. We’re hiring a professional skateboarder! Oh, I can skateboard! face plants, losing all his teeth. No really, trust me, I am a professional!!!

By your logic, we would have “no clue what he has or doesn’t have”. It’s like, do you have eyes? We have their real world performance and that’s a pretty darn good indication that they aren’t qualified:

https://i.imgur.com/VJPtNs6.png
https://i.imgur.com/YGvyxrH.png

“Balanced” means “in the correct proportions.” You either have to argue that near-50% GM representation is a “correct proportion” or you have to admit it’s not balanced. Those are your only two options. Good luck. You will need it. God himself couldn’t overcome evidence this overwhelming.

Actually you’ve been the one who spread that “It’s only Serral rhetoric” and other zergs started to parroting you.

Zerg went from leading to lagging when Serral AND Rogue left, plus Reynor started trolling.

1 Like

LOL
Only for EU toss :slight_smile:
Global race distribution is this:
T: 30 %
P: 41 %
Z: 26 %
R: 3 %

As evidenced here:
h ttps://sc2pulse.nephest.com/sc2/?season=59&queue=LOTV_1V1&team-type=ARRANGED&us=true&eu=true&kr=true&cn=true&bro=true&sil=true&gol=true&pla=true&dia=true&mas=true&gra=true&page=0&type=ladder&ratingAnchor=99999&idAnchor=0&count=1#stats-race

Keep cherry-picking to suit your narrative :slight_smile:

The data you posted strengthens my argument, so I am not sure what you are getting at here. The cumulative binomial function defines the probabilities for these events occurring under a balanced game assumption:

• EU: 0.00004
  • KR: 0.00066
  • NA: 0.19026

We can combine these with Fischer’s method:

X2(v) = (ln(0.00004) + ln(0.00066) + ln(0.19026)) * -2
X2(v) = (-10.13 + -7.32 + -1.66) * -2 = 38.22

P(X >= x) <= 0.00001

So the Protoss performance (on a global scale) has such a low probability of occurring that it’s effectively 0. We can definitely say the null hypothesis is false (protoss is definitely overpowered). In statistics, the null hypothesis is the assumption that there is no correlation between Protoss and performance, so if that assumption has a <10% chance of concurring then the assumption is rejected and we conclude there is a correlation between Protoss and performance. These odds are far more extreme than what is required – there is less than a 1 in 100,000 chance that Protoss is balanced.

To demonstrate how absurd Protoss imba really is, here is a Chi-squared chart:

https://i.imgur.com/hTSOcP8.png

1 Like

You would “write” that.

1 Like

Bro
What do all of those mathematical formulas have anything to do with protoss performance ? Do you even know what they measure ? Or did you put them to make you look like a knowledgable person ?

Protoss is so imba that they won 0 (ZERO !) World Championships in the last 9 years. The last protoss who won was sOs in 2015. And protoss is behind both terran and zerg in premier tournaments in the entire LOTV expansion.

Btw if you measurements tools actually really worked then terran would be eons ahead of both zerg and protoss because you know how hard it is to play terran which requires literally god-like unit control and multitasking - something your fellow zergs will probably never achieve in their life.

2 Likes

Balance favors them and they still can’t win. Skill issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSGBct3RgX0

How exactly does balance favor protoss ? Any arguments ?
Do they have early game advantage vs zerg ? No because zerg has full map control using lings, ovies and creep and protoss is contained in his own base. Stargate is the only viable opener in PvZ.

Vs Terran they may be slightly favored after most recent balance patch, but in the end pro level PvT will be roughly 50/50 as expected.

You suck vs protoss and your 1 base gimmicks probably don’t work that’s why you spew hatred towards protoss on this forum. Get a life man and get good.

I have four accounts in gm, one at 5500. One in 20,000 people achieve a rank that high. Internet L’s still call you bad from gold league themselves lmao.

You’re a liar.

Slammer is at 4.8k while bowlcut is at 4.6k. You were stuck at 4.9 k your WHOLE life, never managed to get out of there and you never will. Plus you struggle on worst server NA.

S T O P L Y I N G.

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/wLYXii2.png
https://i.imgur.com/3ejGO6b.png

Dude legit doesn’t have eyes. Amazing. How does he use a computer. Somehow he plays protoss. :joy:

Just for you bud, a new account in top 100 GM.

https://i.imgur.com/QOxCtJg.png

Don’t give me an excuse to brag. I’ll gladly do it. There are 62,000 people who play 1v1 ladder right now. That means #74 in GM is the best player out of 800 people. It’s a sigma 3.2 outcome. If it were an iq score it would be 148. If it were an ACT score it would be a 37. Harvard requires a 34 to apply. If it were an SAT score it would be a 2460. Stanford requires 1500. Lawyers make an average of 176k/year. A sigma 3.2 lawyer makes 246k/year.

It’s absolutely hilarious to me that people will trash talk such an incredible rank. “You’re GARBAGE!”. Uh, like, no. Just no. :rofl:

Ok you’re 5.1 because the game is dead and nobody wants to play it. Congrats.

About the other two images:
LMAO
You think i’m stupid ? This is not your account plus it is very old picture global rank count - 430k. Today it is 140k according to SC2Pulse. Nice try.

Btw i main Terran, not protoss.

1 Like

It’s all public information. You can’t lie, dude. Every website has their own crazies but the crazies on bnet are unique in that they will blatantly lie to your face on a subject that can be easily fact checked in about 30 seconds. What’s the point, kiddo. You trying to act tough or something.

Every account you say has never been above 4.9k has extended periods at 5.4 and 5.5. You’re lying about something that can be easily fact checked.

One of the accounts has a season end at #39 in gm. You know, back before mmr was public. That’s equivalent to 5800mmr on the current ladder. The stuff you are saying is simply radically detached from reality, you’re just too busy spewing acid in all directions to notice.

2 Likes

No you don’t want, the moment you created the topic you decided you will believe the game is alive and well, you will dismiss every argument that don’t agree with you no matter how good they are, and will only accept arguments that supports your beliefs

So here, take your blue pill, starcraft is in an excellent state, thrumming with life, new players coming day by day, enjoying the game, everybody is having a blast across all game modes, blizzard funding is irrelevant, community funding is enough to support big tournament and the pro scene is stronger than ever

1 Like

Reynor didn’t start trolling. You’re finally seeing the last 3 patches of nerfs in action. Zerg as a race just sucks. Serral is the only person the world that is able to handle it now. Imagine in sc1 if you nerfed Terran like this because Flash was winning everything. Sc1 wouldn’t have made it past 2005.

2 Likes

You heard it here first folks; when Zerg players are used to winning everything and they’re suddenly brought back in line with the other races, they “suck”.

They did lmao. They changed maps to be so bad for Terran that literally every other Terran on the planet stopped winning matches. There’s a documentary on him that details it.

2 Likes

One thing I noticed is that ever since that one clown and their Discord of cyber crime morons decided to break Arcade, there’s definitely been a decrease in sc2 activity. But that’s what happens when Blizzard doesn’t respond to an emergency situation properly.
I’m willing to bet on NA that decreased the active players by a good 15-20%.