R.I.P. iNcontroL

The wokesters are going to age 10 years and then think “Wtf was I thinking. I was so gullible to believe I was resisting the system as capitol one holds parades for my movement. I feel so used. I am a tool. All the people I hated and harassed were the true left wingers. I realize now I was part of a right wing movement that exploited my emotional needs for their own personal gain. They weren’t interested in change. It was all virtue signalling. Ok so they allow gay marriage but are they really going to give up the true keys to power in society? Of course not. I am still stuck where I was 10 years ago at the bottom rungs of society because right wingers keep their thumbs on the poor in clever ways I never could have hoped to comprehend at the age of 15. How could I be such a dunce to think I could outwit billionaires by waiving a rainbow flag in the streets!”

3 Likes

+10000000000000000000000
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The 90’s were the illest time ever. Early 2000’s as well. I’m sure you know that Kelthar.

Kids these days don’t even know what real rap is. As far as what they teach them in school now, sounds like a complete disaster.

Capone-N-Noreaga - Phonetime (Official Music Video) - YouTube

This, but unironically. People losing their jobs for making a bad joke or saying the n-word or f-word is just a reflection of the stupidity of the masses.

3 Likes

Ok guys I just took the blue pill and the red pill and I’m going into the matrix again. Might be posting some more songs later.

Lincoln Park? What a total soyboy. Where is the limp bizkit and rage against the machine?

So your were into alternative too huh. Ya I like both those bands too. Rage more than bizkit.

I play WAP anytime I want the Christians to go away. :joy:

You’ll have to explain what WAP is bud. Not familiar. Was thinking is it short for a band name like RATM but’s can’t think of it.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1292950537114210311

Sir the Matrix has been entered. There won’t be any sleep until sometime mid-day tomorrow.

The Offspring - “Gotta Get Away” - YouTube

All you have to do is google what “WAP” means or maybe watch the music video.

I did bud and I was hoping you didn’t mean Trashy B. Sellout.

You’re talking to someone that doesn’t listen to that type of radio anymore because it’s so bad. I either have it on 24 hour sports, FOX SPORTS RADIO. It used to be CBS Sports Radio, but the channel was taken over by FOX last year. They are both good.

If not that, because I really can’t stand the 6AM-10AM morning show here, I put it on the Classical Radio Station. Which is very nice. And also no commercials. Which makes it better than sports radio, because there’s a lot of commercials there and it gets annoying hearing the same dumb ones every hour.

Well there has been a giant social outrage storm over Cardi B’s WAP and the fact that it was played on national television. So it’s a very famous song that rubs certain people the wrong way. So if you ever want those kinds of people to leave you alone all you gotta do is blast some WAP on the radio.

1 Like

I still have never heard that song and don’t want to either. I’m half Italian and don’t take kindly to slurs.

It’s weird because I heard about that song first thru some morning show talking about it a while back. Apparently it wouldn’t play the song or something. The thing is I used to like Cardi B, her older stuff when she first came out.

When she married that douchebag from down south (the durty durty) I lost interest in her.

1 Like

This one is for StarCraft players.

StarCraft: Pylon Mix - YouTube

Was never into Star Trek.

Leave Out All The Rest [Official Music Video] - Linkin Park - YouTube