R.I.P. iNcontroL

@Batz I’m still trying to find my favorite RATM song. I don’t know the title of it, don’t want to put some generic one that you already know.

Are you trying to socialize on Battle.net? This place is only for shouting insults. The average forum poster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

1 Like

Foo Fighters - Best Of You (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I guess a proper music theme for Potoss should sound like this:

Unfortunately humanity has lost the ability to create such music of extraordinary beauty…
So sad.
Sure Wagner is more appropriate during battle but nothing is better than this after the Fall of Aiur.

1 Like

Zomg bs. MVP as good as mma. All multi prong attacks he did vs Nestea. When I first learnt and liked Innovation, MVP vs Innovation in 2013 2014 was epic matches. What u talking about??? :man_facepalming:

I feel sorry for anyone that didn’t experience the 90s. The last decade before the internet took over the world, and music was everything.

Foo Fighters - I’ll Stick Around (Official HD Video) - YouTube

1 Like

What do you mean? Nickelback is still active…

Weezer - Hash Pipe (Revised) - YouTube

1 Like

You know I’m from Russia, we didn’t have rap in the 90’s, someone managed to get it cassettes with onix, wu-tang clan, mobb deep. I’m in my late 30s now, but I still listen to this music. Music from the ’ 90s. Rap 90’s is the best that was. Modern music, it’s full of sht. Respect from Russia.

Mobb Deep - Survival of the Fittest (Official Video) [Explicit] - YouTube

I stopped listening to RATM the millisecond they went onto TV and simped for big pharma. Talk about a perfect example of how people become more conservative as they age, which shows that threat-sensitivity is what modulates openness and that decides political affiliation. People who are old are more threat sensitive, less open, and this makes them more conservative. “Rage against ‘The Machine’” simping for the big pharma machine now that they are old is just iconic of this principle. Talk about a perfect way to ruin a brand in an astronomically hypocritical fashion.

He’s all crying about red light this and red light that. A true punk would’ve been saying screw your red light and screw you for saying I should stop at it. It’s interesting to see how these people have evolved over the years because they are totally different people now that they are old and concerned about the cooof.

Good punk music died many years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4TaotxRYOI

1 Like

Here’s a fun fact about RATM that really drives home their ridiculous story arc. I forgot to mention this. In 2009 they claimed the #1 top song in Britain for Christmas with their song “Killing in the name of”, which was quite the feat considering the finale of X-factor happened around the same time. They then did a performance in the UK and were asked not to swear, but proceeded to drop dozens of F-bombs and flip off the camera repeatedly while saying “I won’t do what you tell me.”

That’s why it was so incredibly appalling for them to go onto TV and lecture people about how they need the covid therapeutic. They built their reputation over decades to only shatter it in 3 minutes. They became old, had health problems, developed threat sensitivity in response to those problems, realized other people were the cause of the problems, and magically became right wing control freaks. So, it’s definitely threat sensitivity that causes the majority of the variance in the political scene.

1 Like