Remove tempest from the game

Terran technically has 3 options against Brood Lords, it’s just that all 3 are easier to shut down than Tempests because their range is very close to Brood Lord or Infestor/Viper ranges:

• Ghosts with Steady-Targeting can work if they are undetected, but if they get detected they will get pelted with Broodlings. Fungal can also deny steady-targeting.
  • Thors can work provided that they can get in range, that something else cleans up the Broodlings for them (or the BL count is just small), and that they aren’t repeatedly Abducted, Blinded, or taken over with Neural Parasite.
  • Vikings can also work, provided Terran has enough Vikings or enough support for the Vikings to contend with Corruptors; and provided that the Vikings don’t get shut down by casters.
1 Like

Please read what I wrote again.

1. Ghosts will never be able to win against CRITICAL MASS of broodlords.

Obviously, they are bad against air units.

1 Like

I made this thread because late game pvz dissolves into the following:

Spore forest with both sides not being able to do much. Drags out the game for far too long. Not fun to play or watch.

You can thank the BL and Tempest for that. Zerg goes BLs, toss needs to go Tempests. Both sides turtle because both sides cant do much.

Terrible game design. I always turn off the stream or stop watching the vod when the game turns into that bull crap.

Thats true but doesnt Change the fact that its still a hard counter. Its Like the marine. Banelings are supposed to counter the marine but with high Level Micro you can counter every unit with Micro.

If you arent top 10 Player maybe then you shouldnt use Broods vs thors. Im still Not really convinced by the Heromarine reynor example But who Cares