Re-Releasing Previous War Chest Augments and Emoticons for Purchase: A Suggestion

Hell YEAH!!! Do it Blizzard! Dude is on to something I’d buy into it

2 Likes

But you are customer support if you can contact blizzard and the balance team i think maybe listen to you mostly than players dont they? :frowning:

2 Likes

Anyway in a moment my hope grown up.

2 Likes

Hey Leviathan, thanks for replying and supporting the idea.

Yes, I agree it’d take little effort to make those contents available for purchase. Since there won’t any new War Chests, they’d just be always available for purchase in-game (little less than $3 should be enough per Augment), or maybe sold in special occasions (a dedicated sale twice or thrice a year). Now that we aren’t getting any new Augments, and since not all people were able to get past ones for whatever reason, it’d be interesting/nice to see past Augments available for purchase.

2 Likes

Hey Ritz, thanks for replying.

I’m glad more and more people are liking this idea of having past War Chest Augments/Contents and from Special Events, available for purchase. Unlocking them or some of them, specially rare ones, like the Eidolon Ghost Skin, would be nice to see, but I wouldn’t tie them to rankings, since not all people are interested into ranked play themselves, but rather playing casually. And yes, since there won’t be any new War Chests, I’d advise to make them purchasable in-game or the official website(s).

2 Likes

Hey Undead, thanks for replying.

Your concept does sound good, and it’d add additional hours of gameplay and a reason for players to get those old locked contents. But yeah, actually, and after the infamous October 15 update, all we can long for is a chance to purchase past unavailable contents.

2 Likes

Hey FreeSpirit, thanks for replying.

Thanks for your support. If the company made those contents available for purchase at some point, I’d be the first one to get them. I think it’d be a nice compensation for the No-More-New-Paid-Contents current policy.

2 Likes

Hey dude, thanks again for participating.

One should never lose hope. Being realistic, of course, why not, but never lose hope. The best we can do is just to keep nourishing the thread, so there’s a chance to be heard, and maybe, be the reason for a positive change.

2 Likes

Hey friends if Donny VERMİLLiON saw this forum he was show this forum on UNN news like this.

This is Donny VERMİLLİON today i saw one of blizzard forum that forum i never saw like this. There’s a rebellion against to comminity or they just want missing previous Warchest items? İ think they just want previous Warchest items for completing missing pieces. Will Torment and Dragunblader will convincing Blizzard entertainment or they will fail? With the customer supports aid i assume they will convince Blizzard and i hope this New isnt my final new.

İ think Donny show like this if he gonna showing that New on tv. Anyway i didnt want free previous Warchest items but i can buy with money

2 Likes

İ think that update notes are just pre update notes because all paid contents still open

1 Like

Thanks for replying once more dude. I’ll reply tomorrow morning. Hope more people become interested on the thread and leave their thoughts.

2 Likes

For what its worth as a casual player I only log on a few times a year I think it would be worth it to offer previous war chest content for sale. I don’t think it would hurt anyone and if anything more content/revinue is good.

2 Likes

You know buddies im not asking about previous Blizzcon cosmetics but i ask previous Warchest cosmetics.
Since consoles are opens to sales i asked myself about other cosmetics such as banners and decals.

Since Patch 4.10.4 all previous warchest consoles are opened and 1 year ago released that patch

2 Likes

Does Blizzard waiting for suicide or crying someone? İm not kidding but exactly 1 year ago are opened all console skins (previous warchests not twitch exclusives) yet they arent released banners and decals anyway. am i only one the wandering this question myself other players dont care? im ready for giving money when all previous warchest cosmetics (including banners and decals)

İ wish Blizzard employers finally opens all previous warchest cosmetics if dont make new contents.

My favorite skins are from Warchest 1 and 4 especially Protoss. After i get all skins for Protoss and Terrans complete set and then i feel something are missing like Banners and consoles when i looking command center banner i didint liked and doesnt feel like special forces skins and then i get %100 achivements on Nova covert ops for Nova banner that banner really fits the Special forces skins but protoss banners never fits for the Forged/Tal’darim skins except seat of the highlord banner and then looking decals 20th anniversary ok for Terran but i liked also special forces decal too and then i want special forces decal too and again for protoss i use Tal’darim warcrest decal but Tal’darim decal more fits the Forged/Tal’darim set.

İ know buddies you all telling me you may missed Warchest 1 but why missed warchest 4 why didnt buy warchest 4 and i guess someone saying ‘‘you are cried for stupid cosmetics’’ but they arent stupid they are best cosmetics for Starcraft 2 and for protoss race.

İf i have possibilities on Warchest 4 i can buy for protoss warchest atleast. Please just open all previous warchest cosmetics.

2 Likes

I’m also in for all past War Chest contents (both BlizzCon’s and Katowice’s) plus those from Special Occasions, like the Cartoon Nova, Cartoon Zagara, Cartoon Tassadar Portraits and Eidolon Ghost Skin. No need for them to become free, but as permanent (or temporal, once or twice a year perhaps) purchasable contents.

I hope more people write down their thoughts; I try to keep the thread as active as I’m able to do so, since I’m pretty busy with college homework and presentations. Still, it’s quite rewaring to see getting each time more and more views and new people who are also in for the re-release of past contents.

3 Likes

AFAIK, there’s no news about current purchasable contents being removed from the store, or being made free, so I wouldn’t say anything about free Augments or these being no longer available for purchase.

2 Likes

Hey Jawfin, thanks for replying.

I consider myself also a casual player, but mostly because I have little spare time lately, and that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy the game, quite the contrary, I’m open for purchasing interesting contents, playing Co-Op, some Multiplayer, and playing with my family.

And yes, it wouldn’t hurt anyone getting past War Chest contents for permanent/occasional sale, and the revenues would, indeed, be always good.

2 Likes

Well, I’m asking, if possible, for all past contents that were offered in one way or another, not only limited to War Chests (BlizzCon’s and Katowice’s), so that includes Augments/Other In-Game Contents which were unlockable logging in to the game at a certain time period, and similar ones (cannot really tell about Twitch, since that involves another company)…

Since no new contents will most likely be made (saying so, because they may release for regular sale Building Skin Sets for missing factions, like the Purifiers, the Primal, and so), I think it’d be quite welcomed to see past contents available for purchase, so people keen on the aesthethics of the game, and pretty much everyone, I think, have something to embellish their gaming sessions/profiles.

It wouldn’t hurt anyone as Jawfin already stated, and it’d add more fun hours of gameplay for people who want to grab them.

2 Likes

Well, I cannot really tell if they don’t care about cosmetics at all, but obviously it seems it isn’t one of their priorities, given the sad news of October 15, 2020.

Personally, since I have the Nova Banner and Co-Op Commander Portrait, I’m planning to buy the Dominion Special Forces Skins Set, so there’s some kind of match, although I consider my Banner and Portrait to be independent of Skins/Sprays/Decals/Consoles/Announcers. I’d get, if past contents are released for purchase, the Ghost and Black Ops Sprays, the Ghost and Special Forces Decals, the Nova and Stone Announcer, and the Special Forces Console, so there’s a full matching Set for all cosmetics, Dominion Special Forces/Covert Ops-themed. Since I play exclusively Terran, I try not to get involved with Zerg or Protoss cosmetics, since now some Building Skins aren’t most likely going to be released. If no past comsetics are released, I’m also prepared for it: I would replace any aforementioned Spray/Decal with the Terran Dominion Decal, and it would still match, but not as much as those I mentioned.

One shouldn’t really care about others telling what you like and fight for is stupid, that only proves they aren’t as passionate as one self.

By the way, everyone, I’m sorry for any grammar/sense mistakes I’d have made, I try to take care of my typing, but sometimes, it’s inevitable to make them, and even harder to review every of my comments to spot them, specially now that I’m currently busy with college.

2 Likes

İ have Dominon Special Forces skins set for terran and Nova banner announcer portraits and 20th year anniversary decal i use for terran but i like also special forces decal aswell. On Protoss i have also Alarak announcer he was really feels me like playing as Tal’darim Protoss but sadly i have no Seat of the Highlord banner and Tal’darim decal:(

Before im sleeping i have a idea for how opens to sales about all previous warchest cosmetics.

2 Likes