Raynor, Artanis, and Kerrigan reset to level 5

I don’t know how, or why, but for some reason my 3 starter characters in coop (raynor, kerrigan, and artanis) have been reset to level 5. if someone could fix that, it’d be greatly appreciated! thank you!

1 Like

Hey Vaalthier,

This is a bug on Bliz’s side that occasionally pops up that Bliz needs to fix on their end. For this current occurrence, Bliz is aware and is looking into it. You can follow this thread if any updates are made.

Note: Bliz is aware that the fix attempt mentioned earlier in the linked thread below didn’t work.

1 Like

so this issue is an ongoing? i just bought a game i cant even play co-op on. when i go to play all my co-op are lvl 5 and its asking me to buy the game which i have already bought years ago. then i bought a pack yesterday to play with my friends and still its all locked at lvl 5. if this is the way the game is i am requesting a refund. thank you

It’s something that started about a year ago but each episode is usually separated by many months. Each time it happens, the engineers learn more about what causes it, so hopefully it won’t continue forever.

Despite it happening earlier this month, it appears that the recent maintenance may have retriggered it.

I passed these new threads/posts along to Bliz.

Just logged in and noticed my commanders were level 5 again… :frowning:

Hey guys,

In the main thread, Bliz has acknowledged this recent recurrance.

Same issue. Why haven’t you guys fixed this yet?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.