Raszagal's Retribution Achievement

I’ve done this campaign multiple times and I’ve cleared it 3 times now so far. I have destroyed all zerg structures (except for the invulnerable zerg gates), but the achievement is not activating.

I deployed photon canons to kill all the creep tumours as well and stationed units in each base to make sure nothing is rebuilt.

It’s the first prologue LotV mission 10th anniversary achievement.

I also finished the Ghost in the Fog achievement, but I also didn’t get the achievement for that as well. I will restart my client and try to do the missions again.

Because you have cleared 2 achievements (which are supposedly working) but did not get them, I’d lean more on the fact that it is not an achievements issue but rather one of the following:

• You are not properly connected to Bnet to register the achievements.
  • You have previously used a cheat and has bugged the game. Restarting the client will usually solve this problem.

================================================================================

If none of the above applies to you, then considering that this is the 2nd post, it might actually be a bug:

================================================================================

Here is a Blue’s post relating to achievements not updating. I am unsure if this will solve the issue: