It comfortable warp gate unit Just hold key not tap 10 times at once

1 Like

its not a game changer
only game changer for the ghost-and that makes ita necessity

Ok try say about change warp units ehh

as terran i dont have problem with insta warpins,least of my concern

1 Like

For protoss better warp by rapid

Haha, that’s literally the same video I googled and found too. Honestly, it seems like a very narrow band thing unless you set 1 ability per unit to that specific hotkey letter and to the left click function. I see no use for it personally. It makes for some sloppy targeting.

I would rather queue up such stuff using shift and pick my targets with left click.

All you have to do is tap the hotkey for the unit, hold shift and rapid fire left click where ever, and it works for any unit. You can’t set all your gateway units to Z.

Nope tos rather hold key and warp in tapping is annoing actually can but it personal choice

Rapid fire for warp gates is a huge deal. It’s the difference between warping in 20 new units in 3 seconds or 15 seconds. And 15 seconds is a lot of time to dedicate during a time where you need those units you’re building, probably to reinforce a battle.

how the hell can it take 15 seconds to warp in 20 units without rapid fire? u got to be kidding me if you cant warp in those units in around 3 seconds without rapid fire
also who cares about low level gameplay and why would the game be changed because its unfair on the lower levels
keep rapid fire because its a necessity for some things and no real big game changer for others
i’m on the side of keeping it btw

2 Likes

Because each warp in requires 2 actions and you have to manually distance the warp ins. If you have a few gateways, great, rapid fire won’t help too much but when you end up with 20+ gateways, rapid fire makes warping in waves a lot faster. That eats up a lot of time compared to rapid fire warp ins.

man with rapid fire u are done in less than a second,without it takes around 2 extra seconds
unless you want to warp in 30+units
how did you get 15 seconds?
dont tell me like i dont know my sht,warped in units before,and i dont use rapid fire as toss,as i’m lazy to set it up because i dont play that much offrace for that
all you need is repeatedly press ur unit hotkey and lmb
takes around 2-3 sec with 20 units

1 Like

15 seconds was a hyperbole, wasn’t meant to be taken literally.

Yeah, rapid fire only really matters for lots and lots of gateways, that’s where it saves a lot of time.

Personally, without rapid fire enabled, I find myself fighting with placement of the unit, it keeps getting blocked by the unit I am currently warping in. Saves me time and effort to hold 2 buttons and wave the mouse around instead of being more surgical with my placement - and it’s not a negligible amount of either I save.

1 Like

It takes longer if you have to warp in various different units. If you’re warping in multiples of just 1 unit, all you have to do is as follows

1. press w
  2. press unit hotkey
  3. press and hold left shift
  4. rapidly left click across a psi field
  5. 20 units in a few seconds

And this is superior to rapid fire since rapid fire locks you in to 1 hotkey. Gateway has 6 units with hotkeys, so you’re rapid fire won’t work with 5 of those 6 units.

You can manually edit your hotkey text fire to add as many overlapping hotkeys as you’d like. It’s the 1st thing I do in sc2 after a fresh install and noticing that Blizzard didn’t carry over my hotkeys.

It depends on the ability. Ghost snipe rapid fire equates to entire packs of ultralisks instantly dying. Ravager rapid fire usually means the terrain gets spammed and nothing happens.

lmao it’s literally half a second to warp in from 15 gates. it’ll take you 3-5 seconds to warp in 15 units w/o rapid fire.

in SC2 time that is a massive deal no matter how you look atit.

1 Like