Rapid fire is a joke

Good for greenhand, bad for old hand. I think make the game easier is good. I don’t understand what is ‘rapid fire’. But just like load-drop your archons in PVZ. It’s not good for greenhand.

because game design is being catered around something that isn’t standard and 70%+ of the population doesnt even know about it?

i can’t begin to understand how this is even an argument

2 Likes

OK, I understand. Like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2dNK-mIWkQ
Why I must click my left-mouse again and again to warp my zealot. It’s not fun. It’s not fun. If I can press my ‘Z’ button and press(press not click) my ‘left-mouse’ and warp many zealots. I think it’s better.

Sorry, I just focus on unit values a few days before. I was trying to figure it out. It was getting me out of my control.

1 Like

im in diamond 1 and if you dont have rapid fire at that point… Well… thats zerg for you. And also your making it like they get a huge advantage and someone even said that it is the reason for balance problems i use it at most once or twice per game and it doesn’t save that much time, usually i use it to drop mules, but sometimes i will use it to siege liberators or snipe with the ghosts.

And i mean honestly, do you really want me to have to spam my mouse and keyboard for faster mules, snipes, and liberators? I think that would honestly be a stupid constraint if they removed it.

As i said before i think it would make more sense for it to be the default option.

1 Like

rapidfire is there instead of autocast.

they didnt want auto, but manual clicks are for pros, so somehow it is so pro that wannabe pros decided to go with lazy rapidfire.

it sure allows for a better control, but having a unit do nothing vs way above its cost as a result seems like a design hole. It means that if you dont use it, youre losing out on the unit performance.

This is inbuilt imba thats it. All factions have them some more, some less. To me this is bad design - have autocast and have rapidfire both and then youd see a real drop in skill difference. Turn off auto for rapidfire if youre so confident in your ability.

Autocast would mean lots of ability rebalance, because many still are about being impossible to use especially if you dont run a superfast machine or on lower settings, because it can stutter and you can lose the sight of the cursor as well in such circumstances.

The thing is rapid fire is something very few have access to it. It is very hidden.

1 Like

Mengsk ghost. I like it. I turn off all auto of mengsk ghost. Becuase I need more precise micro. But when I feel I can’t handle them, I will open the auto of EMP.
Give greenhand more choices. Make this game easier.

But the game is designed that way. When I started playing I had to go to menu-hotkeys because the default options were not good for me, even had to create custom binds.The game basically forces yo to customize or deal with painful stuff.The default version even comes with unclickable enemy units and a dumbed down unit control panel.The game is basically yelling at you :’‘Stop playing games and customize your game settings’’, even for some weird reason the camera hotkeys started with f2 instead of f1.

1 Like

Agreed. Either make it baseline or remove it completely. Even if it’s just a special keyboard layout you can enable with it on by default, that’s good enough.

1 Like

Perfectly on point. Blizzard unfortunately is too lazy to do it. The game is right now on autopilot mode.

1 Like

i dont use rapid fire and consistently beat other players at gm that do.

it isn’t about my ability, it’s about ruining the game for people who don’t know about it.

you don’t have to have rapid fire to win against player, but it sure does make it a lot harder if you yourself are not using it, especially ina match like PvP or ZvZ and PARTICULARLY TvP

1 Like

they start with f5-f8 now

1 Like

whats stopping you from using this cheat?

1 Like

Wait… Are you telling me you DON’T get banned for rapid fire??? REALLY?

Rapid fire isnt kind program you know it exist very long time

1 Like

if you remove rapid fire you have to severely nerf zvt lategame as there is no possible way to play ghost without rapid fire at a high level and the mu in BIO lategame is still heavily zerg favored imagine without ghosts

1 Like

??? the game literally allows it all you need is set 2 hotkeys to the same in the game not even external programs or anything

1 Like

ghosts without rapid fire is all i say
you will never snipe broodlords or infestors without it if the zerg decides its time to fight,only in small skirmishes it would work without rapid fire and not even maru has the apm to spread his air siege libs and snipe everything one by one while dealing with fungals and vipers
in tvp i dont see a reason why terran would use rapid fire,and toss rapid fire isnt game changing at all

1 Like

Rapid emp rapid armor missle rapid order army still no reason to use?

no reason to rapid emp u are more accurate without
rapid missile-u only use 1 missile,no reason to rapid,you already rapid the auto turrets for tvt which also has no meaning just more comfortable rapid order army hmmm?

1 Like