Ranked wrong? new player

Hey Guy’s,

I think the blizzard guys are on vacation or still on the walkout in California based HQ. I’m going to wait in 2022 for doing 1v1 matches and I’m still doing teams at the end of the year. The Zerg is unplayable. I’ll try to finish up the Zerg teams for 1000. Very close to finish up this year. I did finish up Terran race for 1,000. Let’s see what happens then.

Walter Chow

same today, but august 08

That similar issue in 2020 was resolved. What’s going on now is a new issue.

Same problem around here. I played the qualifying games and I should be at bronze level, however the master emblem appears.

Hey Gang,

Same problem again today. I was playing 3v3 and it’s unplayable. Players just kept on leaving the teams again. Problem with 3v3. I’m playing 2v2 and 4v4.

Walter Chow

The entire league placement and MMR boundaries in EU region is messed up. will it be fixed?
I’m 2700 MMR in bronze 1 and the post match message says sext promotion is ~2950 which seems like a big gap.

I wish I knew.

With many of the SC2 veteran devs gone, no SC2 CMs, and SC2 being out of development, there’s essentially no communication as to what’s going on. :frowning:

Haha,

It’s broken ladies and gentlemen.

Walter Chow

Thanks for the reply. so basically this game actually might be dead. :worried:

Same here… Masters 3 … Is this only related to EU Region? If so ill just switch to NA…

I dont understand how an issue like this isn’t resolved within a few days… The game is amazing but the philosophy in the company needs to change. Otherwise you can just sell to EA

Same here, got placed in masters and bronze with different people with plat MMR

Hey ,

Yea weird placement for Sc2 for teams and 1v1. I think the developers aren’t coming back to Blizzard. Needs tons of fixing though. I’ll keep playing and see what’s it looks like.

Walter Chow