Random hard disconnects

I randomly get disconnected from games with no way to reconnect. I’ll get the Attempting to reconnect screen and never reconnect. It isn’t a problem with my internet since I can still browse the internet immediately when this happens.

Normally I’m supposed to get time to reconnect but my friend said that when this happens, I get 3 seconds before I just leave the game.

2 Likes

Ever since the most recent patch I have been receiving disconnects at least once a play session. Same issue as you where I get the “Reconnecting” screen but it never goes anywhere and eventually I get dropped. I’ve noticed the Blizzard Launcher also loses my account login but I can still get on Blizzard websites and such.

As soon as I leave the game I’m in I’ll immediately rejoin chat channels and see the “achievements restored” message. The Blizzard launcher never seems to recover unless I manually close it and restart and even then it struggles.

This has been happening to me for awhile also. The game suddenly freezes, says it’s attempting to reconnect with a “surrender” button, but it never reconnects. Internet seems fine, and I can browse websites. I’ve tried Blizzard’s troubleshooting options with no success. It seems to happen in about a quarter of my games.

Pretty frustrating trying to ladder like this. XD

I have same issues its been going on for a few days now

I did all the trouble shooting and advanced trouble shooting and NOTHING works

I stopped laddering and jus play unranked but ya get dropped from the game for no reason

A post was split to a new topic: [SkeletonJack] Disconnects