[Protoss] Your favorite Protoss - The Poll

Still the same thing as I said.

I am the same race as many Indian ethnics, yet I am way paler.

Is there a different between those?

To a woman’s eye, probably?

Let’s ask Sam.

Not really. I couldn’t differentiate egg shell from cream even if my life is depending on it!

Wait. Wait. Wait again.

Did you just imply you have ovaries?

Mm?

Well, I guess our gender never come up till now, huh. Yes, I do have that organ.

Well, thanks for clarifying.

To be honest, I was guilty of “everyone on the internet is a man”, but mostly because both Time and Spirit have a masculine gender in Czech.

Not that it really changes anything.

Burn the witch, lads, before it charms us all!

1 Like

That witch is the 3rd most experienced member of Church of Mengsk.

If that’s a witch, it’s a divine one.

If only for her superhuman patience with Sayian.

1 Like

You’re clearly charmed already. Burn the thrall, lads, pitchforks and torches are needed!

1 Like

You need a torch? You are a Cigar man.

1 Like

And I’m burning with the rightous flames of justice.

The church of Mengsk lacks distinct laws against witches so it would not be justice only murder.

And sadly the undermind has gone missing so bart can’t even join the counter cult.

1 Like

Well Bart is Terran first, so he wouldn’t work with UnderMind too well.

Well sadly for him the KMC lacks a central enough figure to make a church around, so I guess he has to stick with us.

Who’s UnderMind? Why was this not in the memo?

A past forum poster who had a really creepy obsession with the original Overmind. Not saying that like he was a bad person, but it was creepy.

Sounds like a fun guy to be around.

We kind of loved to troll him with Mar. He hated the fact, we were more succesful cult despite starting later.

He is super fun. He theory for the Zerg is very thoughtful. A bit too long, but very interesting.