Protoss Progamers should abandon the game!

Due to the disgusting state of the game concerning to protoss being gutted, protosses progamers should just quit the game and tournaments until Developers make something.

That would be really nice and like many here want. Just a ZvT, ZvZ, TvT Tournament!

That is my suggestion to progamers that play protoss. Just quit the tournaments. You won´t win anything anyway, just phrases from retards saying you are not good enough.

21 Likes

Honestly many have in practice.

Stats has flat out said he’s only showing up to tournaments and completely disengaged from the game otherwise. He’ll collect his round of 16 money and then go to military this year.

Same for sOs and zest.

After this year the highest rated toss player will be…trap or dear I guess?

10 Likes

Ofc he’s only showing up, no point in playing a game that’s not even fun anymore because the devs ruined it. Most Protoss players I know stopped playing or rerolled Z or T two seasons ago, protoss aren’t allowed to have anything that works in this game.

12 Likes

#DeleteProtoss is real. Moron Team is doing the slow burn/boiling frog thing hence all whining from the b*tchterran mob. Moron Team isn’t deleting Toss fast enough for their taste.

9 Likes

If I were a toss player, I would blame the zergs for the tourny losses.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Are you Goba? It’s good to have you in the forum again.
:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

No, though I sometimes use his/her terminology. I usually use Daddy Blizzard(like Daddy Govt) instead.

That’s not his writing style

I do miss goba aka evilnaga aka top 6 terran barcode gm

2 Likes

Protoss is doing absolutely well vs. Terran but against Zerg it is in a depressing state. PvZ is so ridiculously broken in favor of Zerg that I don’t even have any words to describe it any further.

Yea, i miss Goba/Evilnaga too. But what a coincidence: i am too a Top 6 Terran-GM also.

PvT is Zerg favored.
Goba. TM.

:laughing: :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t think Terran have any part in this shameful situation Protoss is in PvZ.

I don’t think so. Each time that Protoss is nerffed due to terran-tears, he is weakened towards Zergs. Feedback nerff hit Protoss not only in PvT but evn more in PvZ. Though to be honest that idiotic nerff was not requested by anybody.

2 Likes

But…If it come back, it’s easier for me to counter MM army( Transport planes heal make them strong.Perhaps, I even don’t need storm.) Bad for diamond terran to try multiline-attack. And they will abandon this game, they don’t have confidence…Ah…

It’s a good thing not to be working in the balance group.(不在平衡组工作真是一件好事儿)Chinglish~

I never seen ANYBODY asking for a Feedback nerf, as well as Observers. Don’t put the blame on Terran players for Blizzard incompetency.

1 Like

That is true, i rely on the BS-propaganda that Blizzard spewed when they gutted the Feedback. They were worried that HT were killing Ghosts (invisible units with not one but 2-3 ways of immobilizing /killing Templars). To add insult to injury they even buffed Ghost up to 80% with the last upgrade.

Programmers have prety much more advantage. No one of them should play in tournaments with any race.

Special whined about observer speed multiple times on pylon show.

Ive also seen HeroMarine complaining about it.

Assuming that Blizzard is telling the truth about their reasoning - they said that feedback was primarily nerfed to tilt the HT-ghost dynamic more in the ghost’s favor. Blizzard reaches out to pros on balance issues, so I’m going to assume Terran pros were complaining.

6 Likes

Terran tactic here is transparent. After nerffing to the ground Protoss race with their digusting whine they are trying to enlist Protoss players to help them in their second Stage: - nerffing Zerg race.

7 Likes

Indeed. I think it’s truth. But absolutely fair is impossible. Anyone wants to win easier or want more money will incite some greenhand to complain balance. So, I give Blizzard suggestions, and trust them. Whatever they do, I will trust.

Because it’s just a game. (Bad English again, sorry.)

Investors of Korean pro players and non-korean players destory my experience. But I try to find the new strategy to counter EMP, and it works? Perhaps? If I still can’t win, I will play other game. And Blizzard will realize the truth, they always realize the truth, I think. 8 years, never changed. And sometimes pro player can give the new strategy. And then, I will come back. I delete starcraft 2 many times and download again. I still can play this game and enjoy it.
If they want a patch king, just give them. If they want a champion, just give them. I don’t care. I just need to wait and everything will become better.
Focus on the whole, right?

How about they don’t nerf P because it weakens P even more in PvZ… A better solution would be to buff T so they have a fighting chance in PvT. PvT is so P favored its disquisting. Most P play the game on auto pilot. They know that I.A.C kills most if not all terran compositions.