Protoss Progamers should abandon the game!

Wait, what? Where was this?

Everyone uses archon stalker disruptor in PvT

Yea, from Bronze to Diamond protoss players use Disruptors in PvT to killā€¦Zealots.

2 Likes

Did anybody saw how Zest was demolished by Dream just a minute ago? The state of protoss is pathetic.

3 Likes

I mean balance team is pahtetic too. Very patheticā€¦
I forget to useā€™poorā€™ to instead ā€˜patheticā€™ in where post. Why English have too much mean. Damn. Itā€™s OKā€¦Itā€™s OKā€¦ Hope they wonā€™t lose their confidenceā€¦

ā€˜Poorā€™ isnā€™t ā€˜incapableā€™, itā€™s pahtetic.

When I try disruptorā€¦ I often did itā€¦
So I chose blink-stalkers with my disruptors and they are ruined by Marauders.

I think right now, apart from his PvT, ShoWTimE is the best Protoss in the world atm. His PvZ and PvP is really good and I believe he can challenge people like Dark.
But commenting on the state of Protoss, PvT is fine some say protoss favored even but I think PvT is completely fine. However, Protoss needs help in PvZ, little help for midgame and some help in lategame.

This is just another retard lie. Just l2p with terran and use ghosts.

7 Likes

Boy I remember when people were saying that Protos should be nerfed and so they did and now theyā€™re complaining that they got nerfed

No as you see name of topic now protoss must dissaper cause all wanna tvt zvz zvt tvz here the complain phase2.0

Thatā€™s the part I dont actually understand. Itā€™s really Zergs that have blocked Protoss from winning for years, yet somehow must be via Stockholm syndrome the Zergs have convinced the Protoss that Terran is the enemy despite constantly beating the Protoss into the ground. It can only be Stockholm syndrome. Protoss need to complain about Zergs not Terrans their best matchup.

2 Likes

Told ya. This guy goes a little further. After failing to convince people with bogus terran-arguments, he tries the second weapon- shaming the people he tries to scam with psychiatric babble (Stockholm Syndrome)ā€¦
I guess the terranwhine hit a brick-wall in their efforts to nerff Zerg. Those hypocrites are in dear need for directing the Protoss-whine into Zerg territory.

Sorry guys: No Bane/Queen nerffs for ya!

Of course PvT is fine when it is favored Protossā€¦ why change itā€¦ Lets buff toss some more so PvZ is P favored as well. PvT oh donā€™t worry about that. that match up is fine.

Its actually toss thatā€™s trying to get Zerg nerfed the most. most of us Terran players just want PvT to be a little more competitive. Just tired of being toss stomped

ā€œMost of us Terrans.ā€ What, ones like you that are in Diamond league? If P vs Z was even remotely balanced, the Toss youā€™re losing to would have far more MMR than you do.

No one who has any idea how to play SC 2 is getting ā€œToss stomped.ā€ Itā€™s time for some fresh excuses orā€¦ just playing betterā€¦

5 Likes

If PvZ was balanced I wouldnā€™t be collecting the easy victories in TvZā€¦ and would be playing TvZ that are closer to my actually level and closer to what my MMR should really beā€¦

See how this works. So until PvT is closer and I donā€™t care how they do itā€¦ I can give to pennies on what the state of PvZ is. lets fix one match up at a time and the PvT match up is well over due.

How about you all learn to play in PvZ get gud.

Things will be better in the future

Youā€™re in Diamond league. You canā€™t play any matchup. Get a clue. How long have you been playing this game? 12k games? They gift masters league to anyone with a pulse. Itā€™s time to stop making excuses. Youā€™re not very talented at this game. Doesnā€™t matter what race you play.

Youā€™re not playing P vs Z better than the pros who never win. Youā€™re just talking mindlessly. If you can win P vs Z at your level, it just shows how bad your Terran is.

5 Likes

For everyoneā€™s information, in the last two periods (since March 11) Protoss has achieved a record breaking feat of lagging by 21-22% on Aligulac (as youā€™re all welcome to check). This has never been achieved before in the entire history of the game.

As much as I want the game to be fixed part of me wonders how far is this community willing to go to pretend that everythingā€™s fine until they collectively realize that this attitude is actually killing the game. For that reason I wish Toss gets shredded in GSL (as will probably happen and mainly by Zergs) and every other tournament until every pro non-Protoss player is genuinely embarrassed to talk about balance. Itā€™s only this kind of embarrassment that can actually make them stand together and demand Blizzard to step in and do something.

5 Likes

LOL LOL LOL
The not so smart dude will be happy only when he will beat Neeb. I bet he will still whine afterwards.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

no I dont play PvZ oftenā€¦ I play TvZ and my win percentage if over 50% ā€¦ the previous post was a typo maybe ill correct it for those that understand what I meant.