Protoss and blizzard trash

I dont understand why blizzard doesnt do the right thing and nerf toss.

Ok dont nerf toss. buff terran and buff zerg so PvT and PvZ is playable on the ladder. The 2 match ups are just unplayable. Every single day I can point to something that is broken. from Disupters, to Sky toss, blink stakers/Dts, and Shield batteries. I don’t know what is worst. Just pick one. If you are zerg sky toss may be number one. if you are terran it could be blink. if you go mech it could be disrupters. If you are just a player and like to feel the match up out it could be shield batteris. The match ups are trash.

I can’t do this. time to take another break from playing…

==-=-=-=-=-=
BLIZZARD DO THE RIGHT THING CLEAN UP YOUR TRASH AND FIX YOUR GAME.

Actually, I think Activision is wondering too:

If these people really hate the game balance so much, why are they still playing?

I am genuinely curious as well. I mean, after an entire season, I thought people will give up already.

This was addressed a long time ago under topic #1. Cheers.

================================================================================

LOL, maybe they even not play the game, they just pollute those forums like excrements they are.
If you dig deeper you see that usually those POS (Pieces of…) are emotionally vulnerable Drama-Queens that exist just to shock the audience and attract attention.

1 Like

How do you still manage to whine about the same thing despite being shut down multiple times? Do you have an extremely narrow mind or are you forgetting the times you fall down the stairs and give yourself amnesia?

1 Like