Pro Terran helps? charge all in defense

I’ve always said that Zs are insanely efficient against Terran. A 7.1terran losing to a 6.2 P. Just saying. it so bad that even Progamers need assistance. If they do then what chances do us ladder noobs have. well here is a way. Terrans helping terrans. Some small changes that help being better prepared for Zs and can even be used for blink.

1 Like

Honestly that just one game, i was 5300 mmr and i beaten highest 80gm rank. And i beaten even 6k when i was only 5k in macro game. But yeah we all know zerg is OP against Terran coz:

• maps are too big and open, with too many attack paths to do runbys, counters etc. and hard to wall off e.g. third and bases to far from away, in hots there were even 3 small 2 player maps with 3 attack paths in one pool
  • because terran expands slowest , less minerals per patches hurt terran, because terran minerals dry out faster than off other race. Also because you can suicide units into mineral line without any skill or thought. And even if you trade inefficiently, it doesn’t matter since you are attacking and killing his workers, he will be stuck on less bases which will dry out
  • mule nerfed from 240-270 to only 225, yet it destroy mineral line faster in LOTV!
  • supply depot useless nerf from 18 to 21 is total joke ( i would like to see other races, what they would say if their pylon building time got changed to 21…)
    -banes are too strong - 50 supply in banes is extra 500 hp in zerg army. They used to be balance in HOTS, there is nothing buffed against ling/bane comp for terran in lotv, mines are even weaker!!! So there is 0 reason for banes having extra 5 hp!
  • since raven nerf, terran has no late game, bcs are hard to get and he can just use sh to trade gas and minerals for cooldown…
  • ultras are so easy to use and cost efficient, ghost will snipe once or twice and than die to ling/bane, problem is you can’t snipe all ultras and even if 3 ultras in rear survive bio won’t deal with them in combination with banes etc. and liberators get killed by corruptors, zerg can run through lib zone and libs won’t even kill ultras and than you will lose them to corruptors, because linb/bane/ultra zone out bio and ghosts. It is still okay to run through lib zones, because you will kill all ghosts and libs, even if you siege, corruptors so fast they will pick up retreating libs. It is joke, not even talking about pop out of fog tactics and instant killing base, or you can use nydus and move a lot of army through so terran has to select proportionate amount of army and go defend than you pop nydus at third , or fourth and fifth and kill his base for free, because he will have there only half of units and can’t fight you. If zerg play correctly it is autowin. They just defend until late game and than it is autoloss for terran…
  • zerg army is amove, he will just run around in circle and force you resiege libs, until he tires you to death and you make one mistake, than he a moves in…
1 Like

Got about 40 seconds into this before it became abundantly clear that this is bait to get people to listen to terran whine. Deceptive title and thumbnail (not anonymous pro gamer, it’s soul), and not actually asking for a lesson it’s clearly asking for uthermal to whine about imbalance on stream (replay is titled “stupid_imbalance”, no notes given for specific points that he needs feedback on how to improve, plus I’m pretty sure uthermal is ranked below soul)

No thanks.

2 Likes

From the ladder to the pro scene every terran has the same issues in PvT there are some that voice it more than others. I am going to take a step back and join those that suffer in silence. there was not any need to go over the build order because it was fine. Its just small adjustments that needed to be made to deal with Z all in and to a smaller degree blink stalkers.

I am going to start doing this in my games and assume Z all in or blink stalkers every game. I may be behind and I may lost to other things. but atleast I can check to these off the list.

So one pro gamer that has success stopping those type of P b/s was helping another that was having some issues with it.

terrans helping terran. If only more of us would do that we could solve the PvT problem. Pro gamer helping another pro gamer. Andyou have problem with it . lol. hillarious.

You are delusional GTFO…

Also you do know that thermal is ranked 19th in the world and 7th ranked terran and soul is ranked 33rd in the world right now and the 11th ranked terran according to aligulac. But yeah thats discredit them because they are terran players. You know they have to git gud. and learn how to play PvT

Ah i thought it was zerg, now i am watching it and it is tos. This build is pretty disgusting. Honestly. Even reaper scout can be blocked, if you keep back like 2 stalkers, or adept. And no one really scans natural, because if they are not doing it you will be behind. And by the time you see no third, it doesn’t change anything, you can’t go back in time and change your build… Gm probably can hold it better, but even he lost like 20 workers. Imagine if it happens in masters… IMBA takes 0 skill to execute and 20 times more skill to hold…

And problem is ofc because mule nerf and supply depot nerf, terran can’t even constantly produce units, from their production facilities. You would have normally second rax with it and more units! Also tos economy is faster in lotv in comparison to terrans. Usually protoss will do something like this and game doesn’t even get to lib/ghost…

1 Like

You do know that both of these players are pro gamers. Are you saying that a standard pro build that even TY and innovation does is wrong. Players that are even ranked higher than thermal… Not sure where you are going with that.

The build was fine they just needed to make some adjustments for Z all in however it is something that is difficult to hold that a pro player will reach out ot another pro player for some assitance.

Not sure what that says about the match up. However, i know that a 7 k player can lose to a 6k player in PvT. I think this is the only match up that this consistently happens in.

I guess P playes are just better than T players even if the T player is a pro

Wait what? 20 chars 20 chars
Yeah TvP is imabalnced as hell, that someone a lot of worse can win. I beatean with my tos offrace even 140 rank gm and 5300 mmr terrans…

Its not evn the fact that Toss won. Everone likes an upset here and there. It just that this happens so often it makes you wonder. how can all these toss players that are 1k + less mmr beat higher ranked Terran players even if they are pro level. With Zeals. you know the unit that is supposedly not good in pvt…

I dont get it.

Yep it happens, i told you i once offrace from 50 rank terran, got 15 rank after 30 games and beatean 140 rank gm zerg abusing ruptors with tp 6 times back in one game! Also i my offrace is currently only 4500-4600 and i have no problem beating 5k + terrans after playing like sh1t. I beaten with current tos one, which harrassed well 5300 and one mecher 5300, tos imba vs mech and probably more…

I beatean one 5k in pvp and one gm in pvp… IMBA tos imba even in PvP , i can offrace and beat main gm, or +500 mmr + players…

1 Like

On another note PvT is 55% but I guess that is within what blizzard considers balance even though it is on the high end of that threshold and has been for months.
and
ZvT is also 55% just saying]

and let me add the match up that everyone says is broken
PvZ is at 51% in P favor.

1 Like

Yes, its a bit clickbaity, but its a good analysis but nothing like OP wants, I don’t even know if Soul is a pro (at least not a high profile pro), and right now is at 6.6k mmr, just a bit above Uthermal, but with less wr.

No it wasn’t, P did a build and T only had 8 marines to counter 8 chargelots, explain us how that build was fine. It can be fine as a cookie cutter build, but if you don’t adapt, you encounter that kind of cheese and die. The result was clear, a lot of workers lost which allowed P to be on a nice spot. Also minute 8 and no stim or a third base, the game was lost long before the end, and then Sould finished it by getting baited and walking under storms with pure marine.

1 Like

Why do you call me whiner when you posted a whine answer without even looking at the OP message or video?

1 Like

Because when someone who is better than me is completely wrong about something it reinforces that knowledge is not tied to skill.

Also 8 chargelots>8 marines, I don’t care if you were a GM, or a serral’s smurf account, 8 zealots will beat 8 marines every time,that’s not balance, thats called l2p and build more units.

1 Like

Whine more. You are just attacking other posts and whine about people that have more experience than you and understand the game. Maybe get out of diamond, you suck…

Exactly, I don’t get out of diamond because I’m bad, nothing wrong with it.

These P guys are delusional. They are now critising a pro build. wow. anything to make P look good. They are the 33rd ranked player in the world and then say there build wanst good. ok sure. their build wasnt good.

you do know that Ty and innovation and maru are not the only pros. uthermal is top 10 terran currently and soul is 11th ranked terran currently. but sure their build isnt good.

Than don’t talk sh1t, when you have no idea what you are talking about…

If a build is weak against something, is weak, does not matter if the one executing it is a pro. Not every build done by a professional must be perfect.

Then say why that build was correct if you have the idea, and send your answer to Soul to show him that you know about the game.