Potatoss is Broken

I’m sorry, youre saying cheese and shenanigans are different in SC2?

QFT

Though to be fair, you can get pretty high up the ladder by just a-clicking your 200/200 army across the map while you do nothing but build probes.

Yes.

For one cheese tends to be ambiguous. People will call a 200/200 maxout a cheese in the right (wrong) league. Personally I consider cheese to be a tech/army investment in the early game that falls outside the norm (so not just, say, cloak banshee opener or blink stalker pressure) and requires damage to create an even game state.

Shenanigans is more of a gotcha thing. Like hiding a gladept opener in PvZ.

No point in being an angry old man yelling at clouds. I thought people would have given
up posting about balance by now. I respect the dedication to a very lost cause.

Oh, ok, so we’re going with the old tactic of “words mean what I want them to mean” because people who are completely new to the game should have input on terminology too. I can definitely respect your inclusivity there, my brutha. Some people would call an out of the meta play a surprise (other people would call it strategy, as it wouldn’t be something that you generally prepare for, and thus is likely to deal damage and be effective in that you did not prepare for it and thus took damage from a strategy that you did not prepare for because it is out of the meta which some people would call strategy) but I guess you could also dismiss and entire 1/3 of the gameplay because warpgate.

You still said this

so i was going to keep typing, but i no longer think youre worth talking to. gratz. you’ve made me depressed. I’m calling the cops.

1 Like

Percival can make Code S with Terran

But Protoss is the easy race…

2 Likes

Nina is… first appeared on the scene since 1 year, I was following the games a lot more often in the past years and I never heard of … her until this year or part of last year. Really new, already contesting other finalists by reaching semis. Astrea is slightly older player but him and Disk are new and already doing more than any other player , if any other new players at all.

This Z troll flipping this :poop: on every thread will ya?

Im here to bash the stupid disinformation that’s what drags me around… THE AGE OF DISINFO AND BS

I already said, Zest losing t o Parting… WEAK PROTOSS Velitey logic
Percival beating ForGG = Terran Strong - Velitey logic

Now let’s look at the bracket where PARTING 2 - 0 Percival

REAL upset for Protoss yeah… go on with the aping

It’s like you took a quick glance at few names and didn’t even bother to research and follow who they qualified from and where they lost… NICE OBJECTIVITY you win the prize of the biggest disnfo agent for this week, nice tool

Nina is just her latest nickname, she used to use Puck, then Leiya, then Puck again and then Nina and was already decent many years ago, overall not a strong macro player but the micro was really good, I remember some stalker micro that was amazing.

1 Like

Nina is none other than Puck and has been around for quite some time. He/she/it is below the level of Neeb/Astrea but above the level of McAning/Disk.
Puck’s micro is impressive and he used to do some nice things with Colossus-Drop etc.