Players in ranking game doing teamkill

Just collating some of the recent players in ranked games who are out to teamkill like 16bit yamato in bronze league but somehow matching with diamonds / masters.

They are all Wings of Liberty players but for some reason, played HOTS and eventually to LOTV but their aim is just to team kill. Do add in the list as well to mass stack reports and hopefully someday remove them from this game.

I am very sure they run on bots as well as sometimes, when they do not play manually, they come in game to afk for a fixed 3 / 10 minutes before leaving the game automatically. In addition, if you quit within the first 2-3 minutes, you will see that they are running at 700-1000 APM which further proves their bots / hacks.

battlenet:://starcraft/profile/1/6338003940726013952
battlenet:://starcraft/profile/1/11475185048974524416

Bnet will do nothing about them so if anyone has any of their information, please let me know as well.

2 Likes

The last time I played 2v2 like a year ago or so, the first game I played I was teamkilled. Just forget about team games in SC2 with random teammates.

I had a great game the other day. I turned the other team completely inside out with drops and just as we are on the verge of winning the game my ally told me I’m “out of position like always”. I asked him “pardon me?” He doubled down and called me noob. So I killed a few of his void rays. 2 opponents had left by this point… the game was pretty much won… but my ally continued to flame so I razed him to the ground and then took my other ally out… then walked my army into the enemy lmfao.

But it gets better. I had that same guy on my team yesterday and I built 3 rax on one base, said “knock knock”. “Who’s there?” “A mentally ill paychopath and a whiny pd off baby” and then blasted him mercilessly.

It gets better. I was against him the very next game. Surprised him with a drop in his mineral line. He left immediately.

Good starcraft.

I saw 16bit Yamato two weeks on 4 4v4 and why I don;t play 4 v 4 anymore

So we are allowed to name players now? Or did the moderation stop.
Anyway, it seems unlikely they will do anything against teamkillers or afk botters / smurfs who tank their mmr. No matter how many times you report them.

1 Like

Take a look at the thread Ketho describes.

If you don’t have time, the TL;DR is just to play in fixed teams. Nobody want to play cancer users, so eventually, by doing so, they would only be matched with themselves, even if the devs continue ignoring the issue. :slight_smile:

Well, it seems the anti-hackers department for SC2 isn’t as active as before (if it still exists). That policy regarding not naming people was based upon not making people targets as the SC2 team would enforce themselves adequate measures.

Yet, if they aren’t there to fight hackers or botters, they probably won’t sanction people for naming those as well.

Thanks for the link btw, even if it’s not very active it’s nice to see my thread still gets attention. ^^

1 Like

Due keep in mind team killer is part of the game and not a major issue even though it can suck. Players who do this are having fun like any other game that has the ability to kill a teammate. This function is in because the devs knows all sort of players play this game and they know players can handle it. This is aim at teengears after all.

Like the game of learn to play issues this is another learn to deal with it. The method of playing the game isn’t only for you. The ability to wall off a teammate exist yet hardly anyone see that as a problem I wonder why that is? It’s the same with team killing. What the devs will not do is force all players to follow a specific method of playing by removing the select target function on a teammate because there’s times when a player refuse to move their units which is blocking others. If they keep refusing then its natural to kill that unit or units. If its a building it applies too.

The trick is to view it not a threat instead view it like a silly attempt to play that way no anger will flow out. Keep applying it and every situation will feel like nothing is there. This is the method to deal with what others can’t handle all at once can do. Mind over matter is the key. :smiley:

Also, team games are based on mmr along with their own so if one is in bronze it’s not uncommon to find other players in different leagues.