Discussion: Leaver bots and grieving

Considering Leaver botter on EU got purged even after the name of the account in question was removed, except any replay files

You see, I play 4 vs 4 RT and there is almost always that one guy who AFKs for 5 minutes to deny us resources and then leaves, by using a bot 24/7 non-stop

I reported multiple times in-game for cheating/botting/hacking, but nothing happened. So you don’t look at it and just use it for toilet paper since it seems to be on shortage

So I have simple feedback for you

1. Fix your in-game report system. Look at your reports. But I guess you fired too much GMs so all it does is an automated system that just looks for racial slurs
  2. Punish people who massively leave/AFK games in RT. They have zero APM and play hundreds of games PER DAY. Overwatch has it. W3Champions has it. Why is there virtually no penalty on mass leaving ranked games?

I don’t even know why they do it, smurfing, farming achievements or just automated grieving

Why am I literally the only person reporting this issue? Nobody else seems to care on EU. Where is the “place nice; play fair” and “every voice matters”?

what i dont know is WHY we have to ask blizzard for childish things that should be handled without anyone saying anything

why would blizzard waste resources on a game that doesnt make them any money? and how can you tell someone who is trolling by going afk from someone who started having a stroke on the loading screen?

By playing a lot of games and then providing proof with screenshots and/or replays. Except then they’ll actively silence you by deleting your posts and closing your thread, as just happened with me

keep in mind the blizzard mods who you report things too probably dont know allot about sc2, they do know what is consdierd “abusive chat” because that doesnt require any game knowledge. so the blizzard mods wouldnt know enough about the game to make that decision.

and honestly i dont blame them, they do mute people for death threats racism ect but i dont think they know enough about the game to ban for griefing or hacking.

Good question, I have to ask for a childish thing, JUSTICE and punishment for mass leavers (by botting). Let’s see if they are going to ignore it or there is some fat chance I will get a simple response from anyone at the StarCraft 2 team

they don’t have to do anything. we do it fo them anyway

how would blizzard trust any random reports? what if i said i wanted to ban people in 1v1 for cheesing because thats “trolling”, i can just make something like that up and how would they know? they dont play sc2 1v1 and have at best played the campaign.

They naturally investigate the reports. Unless they don’t and just trash them

If that’s true I’m disappoint

it is true almost for sure the blizzard mods are supposed to handle chat reports i said that like 3 times

It was never here in the first place. Blizzard is heavily reliant on the community to make sure things in game are right. They will never implement anything to punish people who are destroying the team ladder. These kinds of issues have been rampant for years, but it is evident that no one at Blizzard cares. Just gotta make due with what’s left of this game.

1 Like