Placed into bronze 2

I am pretty sure I was last season gold II or gold I in 2on2…

Then new league starts and I won first game and game places me in disgusting bronze II… why is it… what did i do wrong not to maintain my previous league?

mmr is around 2500…

Yes, similar thing happened to me, although for me I still stayed in my previous league, just with a threat that I am at risk of being demoted to Bronze 3.

See this post:

It sounds weird that you was placed on silver 2 with 2057 mmr while I get detoned into brozen II with 2500+ mmr… i play on eu server thought… :frowning:

It means they went from free Master league for under 3K mmr to free bronz. Just like balance, from the one extreme to the other extreme never the right amount

2 Likes

Now if I can recall it right, I have been detoned every league into bronze league for some reason… Before I just thought it was because I often losed the placement match but thistime I was able to win it…
I am starting to think its just clown eu ladder… :clown_face:

How I could ever be able to surpass gold league if I am put back into beginning each league…

Damn everything was taken away from me just because i become jesus servant… damn satan, youre so depressing!

Hmm. No need to imply those two. There’s simply a bug that goes around since a few seasons. Some low players get mistakenly placed into leagues not matching their MMR (for example BSG users get placed as masters). What’s new however, is that players are also placed under their league (I’ve seen a lot of platinum placed as bronze), while that was quite infrequent before. :mag_right:

Anyway, you’re still matched according to your MMR. So at 2.5K you should face mainly gold players, regardless of the cosmetic mistakes on their leagues borders. :slight_smile:

I’m 3K stuck in bronze 1. Will this ever be fixed?

Just L2P dude. :o

Jokes aside, we don’t know exactly how the bug works yet, but so far it seems they reset themselves at each season change. So if leaving league doesn’t help, it has chances to solve itself next season (≈ mid november). :slight_smile:

Im okay, I was placed into silver 1 by winning couple of games… Sorry guys I have been pretty moody lately… But life goes on… I suppose