Patch 4.11.0 co-op is full of bugs

Sorry, to clarify, can you upload your file to a file sharing site (google drive, onedrive, etc), if possible? This will us to download the file and take a look at it.

https ://ibb. co/CV30fSk
As you can see here the textures are all stretched out and the ramps have this empty void spaces which make pathing impossible. I tested this out in the editor with a brand new map and from the editor view it looks fine. But as soon as I test it, the same thing happens.

3 Likes

I can’t play. The coop game is broken. Invisible walls block exits from the bases. Graphical glitches appear on the terrain. i74790 gtx980 4gb 16 ram. Everything on best graphics.
Never had these issues till this patch today.

1 Like

https ://ibb. co/hBktffP
https ://ibb. co/khXyDdY
Here is a comparative of a quick map sketch from the editor and the in-game one

2 Likes

its on any standard or custom map you can load, i wasnt creating one, i just picked on random a couple from campaign, versus and custom, all same issues.

game is broken gcard : gtx 1060 cpu: i7-7700HQ
youtube video

14 Likes

I can upload logs or make a vid if i get obs running again. But the problem is on all maps. I could upload blizzard specific maps by exporting them from editor if you want, but they look fine while editing and only break when running. And textures aside, how could pathing be broken? And units are aware of the pathing issue, its not that they are stuck trying to go up or down, they behave as if there is no path.
Edit: Same as dacow posted, its like ramps dont exist and texture dimensions are wrong.

1 Like

Basically this. On top of that I can’t even get coop to work

3 Likes

instant drop

9 Likes

Hopefully with this you guys now can have a better idea on how to approach fixing this

2 Likes

exactly this happen to me.

4 Likes

I have the graphical issue with a GTX 960, the setting are at low, but it try at extreme and the problem was still there. I got drop of the game, when I just entred in the game. I have a problem with Icon too, I do not see then.

Game is totally broken, graphic glitches in coop and in campaign mode, the whole game its broken graphically… fix this Blizzard! >=/

2 Likes

The exact same thing happen to me with my GTX 960 at any graphic setting.

Radeon HD 7700, same issue.
Dropped against players, graphical game breaking bugs when playing against AI.

It’s not just a graphical issue. You can’t start a game in coop and cannot use ramps on any other mode whatsoever

2 Likes

Experience is not being awarded to commanders that have ascension levels available. Just another bug to add to the list of unfortunate events that the patch has incurred. Experience works for the core levels of a commander so you can still earn Mengsk level 15 at least. I hope players get a refund of the lost ascension experience they are missing out while this is ongoing.

EDIT: For clarification. The post lobby shows the experience earned. However if you check the mastery banner button on any of your commanders, the bar to earn another ascension level will not be shown any progress. It will be frozen at the current amount of experience you had before the patch.

5 Likes

yes it’s happened in all games

1 Like

How can we undo the latest patch in order to play the game till you find a solution? Can we roll back ?

4 Likes

I would love it because I bought the game just to play the campaign

3 Likes