Patch 4.11.0 co-op is full of bugs

Yeah I’m sure it’s my specs that broke ramps and textures and hotkeys and what not for everyone else too, must be some omnipotent hardware?

Hope that helps!

6 Likes

please fix the inability to gain ascension levels. currently all my xp disappears as soon as it is awarded for ascension levels only. base levels on mengsk progress fine.

2 Likes

Same problem. I get droped out of all multiplayer games (1vs1) and can’t play single player games because of the ramps. GForce MX150. I’m from Montreal.

same issue here. perma stuck at lvl 699 no matter what i do. :frowning:

1 Like

Same problem here with the ramps.
CPU: Ryzen 3900x
GPU: GTX 970
Res: 1080p
Test on extreme and I could go up the ramp but on the top was like a “air wall”, texture issues too.
Tested on co-op and single player.

Exactly the same in EU after the patch came

GC: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600M

1 Like

Some of my desync in coop logs from Documents/Starcraft II/Game Logs// drive. google .com/open?id=16HlKZdWxzjCgrDEM0wv8Cuj9HIlavlo5 //
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, tested in low/mid settings. I got graphycal errors too.

I have the same problem. Worthless! Fix it ASAP

i7-9700k
Windows 10
RTX 2080

Same problem here

GTX 750 Ti

I have the same problems when playing competitive 1v1.

I have a GeFoce Mx150

My settings are at low.

Here is my game log when i get “kicked out”:

Logging initialized.
[ERROR]-[BNL_Scene]: [20191125T19:29:02] {363c} ERR: failed to fetch process block size from shmem: SHMEM_NOT_FOUND
[ERROR]-[BNL_Scene]: [20191125T19:29:02] {363c} ERR: failed to read target process block for pid: ‘18568’
[ERROR]-[BNL_Scene]: [20191125T19:29:02] {363c} ERR: Failed to write message to shared memory.
[INFO]-[BNL_Scene]: [20191125T20:07:58] {363c} INF: client process has terminated.

Also seeing XP not being applied after wins. Played several Hard missions with Artanis. Saw the counter add up XP for win…and move to next level. Then after clicking Leave button, I’m back to same XP I had before. Did this twice before logging off. FYI
Anybody else seeing this?

2 Likes

Im having the “getting dropped every game” bug too, here’s something from my graphics log, couldn’t find anything relevant or recent on Cache

Core i7 5930k, Asus GTX 1070Ti Cerberus, latest driver 441.41, Running everything on extreme settings

Documents\StarCraft II\GameLogs\graphics.txt:

GFX 21:37:42.677 D3D9 Device Reset from ::OnRender returned e_errorKindGfx(0)
GFX 21:54:02.644 DirectX call m_device->TestCooperativeLevel() failed with error code -2005530519
GFX 21:54:02.644 DirectX call failed with error code -2005530519
GFX 21:54:02.644 Lost D3D9 device

The same error is getting displayed on graphics.txt log every time I got dropped on every game

1 Like

For mengsk The research for orbital trooper pods doesn’t seem to work as it says dominion laborers and dominion troopers will be delivered directly to the rally point. It drops the laborers but doesn’t do that for the troopers they still just walk to the rally point so there is no point in getting this upgrade. I wonder why I am pretty sure they should be dropping units like raynor does but it doesnt. It only drops the laborers not the troopers please can you guys fix this.

I have Windows10, an invidea 1060 gtx 6gb, intel dual 5650 cpu, tons of ddr3,… Since new patch this 26 november 2019, i get these wierd horizontal lines in game loader player icones + ingame i got Wierd texture vertical lines, the game drop at the firsht second after loading saying “you are dropped”. no matther what graphics i put. I’ve found this video that show everything that going on live SC2 4.11 bug insta drop - YouTube

1 Like

EU is broken.
As soon as i enter coop i see a screen message says: “you are dropped” or something like that.

2 Likes

Please, fix this garbage game. Getting dropped 5 times in a row.
drive(dot)google(dot)com/open?id=1uW7XCi6i4sV733RinncDXiD7ojKM9n74

Core i5 2500k. AMD R9 290. Win 10 1903.

1 Like

Same problem from Russia. Can’t play in any mod. Maps textures and ramps just disappear.
GeForce GTX 450

1 Like

FYI, ramp bug is there and it make protoss final campaign (salvation) so easy on brutal, bug happen when start new mission, if load previous saved game no problem. DEVS should inspect this (save game prior to mengks patch and after) and stop accusing graphics card as the cause. I got also other bugs like dropped on coop start, and stretched map terrain (this not happen on older save game).

3 Likes

Gtx980, not that hardware matters at all in this case.

Same bugs
The bug has to do with the game can’t read map editor data properly.

I’m playing on a bloody toaster with a GTX 260 and don’t have any graphical glitches, game looks just fine and ramps work. At least when I’m not getting the instant dropped glitch like half of the time.