Ollumbubu playing Terran

Hi everybody! I switched races finally and now i am playing terran. First thing i saw is that Protoss has a huuuuge advantage on economy and while my SCV work their backs their Probes sing songs and build entire bases.
This is outrageous.
First QOL should take care of Probe-Bullying our poor SCV: Buildings and Bunkers should be built by a SCV that stays inside the building. This way their lazy-Probes won’t attack the working SCV.
I will keep you posted about my terran-whine while i progress from D1 to M3.
P.S. CheeseTown and Pikachu help is appreciated in dealing with my worst MU (TvP) that stands at 61%.

14 Likes

You could actually play terran for once. I know, I know, crazy idea.

Yea, in 4 hours i reached Master.

I think you’re afraid your perspective might change too much if you played terran. It’s ok to be afraid of the unknown.

1 Like

Haha you so trash, you won’t make it out of gold with terran…

2 Likes

Welcome to the easiest race in the game, brother.

7 Likes

Thank You Brother Bereserk. The moment i switched something strange happened to me. I have the urge to whine and complain for everything. It’s something resembling Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Playing Protoss i was a normal fellow, now…
P.S. Our terran race is the hardest to play, just ask Bourne.

7 Likes

I hope you’re able to make it to the mythical 3rd base. Ive only heard tales of the terran third base. Folk say it will only be taken when the protoss has reach 69 bases. Make sure during your arduous journey that you make sure to keep a tally of how much harder you perceive to be playing, and when you lose take solace in the fact that is was not your fault. Blizzard has deemed it such that misery will be your shadow

11 Likes

He is afraid of becoming invalid due to the high stress the body receive when performing the multitasking and micro the race needs.

3 Likes

Proud of you
Remember to always Stim A move,
Ez pz

6 Likes

Yeah I heard a guy tried to build the third in his main, not even on location, and the game suddenly crashed. Definitely impossible. Even if you did, everyone knows that Toss has 5 bases by 6 minutes anyway. Plus maxed out with 10 HT with full energy and 8 collossus. Maxed upgrades and like 3 WP warping in infinite DTs and Chargelots in your main, laughing as they amove to win.

4 Likes

I guess you opened this new account just in case that your IQ1Mechanics accounts gets banned (it’s a matter of minutes now).
This i call working with a good Build-Order.

I find it a bit funny that somebody who plays at pro level as Protoss is struggling to reach Masters as a Terran (6K MMR as Protoss and 4K MMR as Terran) :wink:

I honestly don’t know why such annoying mechanic exists in the game.

Number of games I won as Protoss by just Chronoboosting Zealot and sending it to my opponent to cancel his natural is just… This shouldn’t work.

LOL, does not seem to struggle if at the end of the video he reaches masters on 4 hours and 11 minutes…

I’m kind of insulted you mentioned CheeseTown and Peekachi but not me… Am I not good enough for you?

On another note, you aren’t playing Terran for real. If you did, you would know how incredibly favoured protoss is right now. Most of the time, protoss is on 5 base by the time you finished saturating your 3rd which is ridiculous.

1 Like

King Kobra MMR as Protoss is ~6K. By the end of this video his Terran is 4100-something. That’s almost 2K MMR difference!

2 Likes

He will never reach the same MMR as protoss. They are so used to easy wins and playing Terran is so much harder.

2 Likes

You are right friend-LeBouf. Pikachi and TownofCheese did not support me in my battle with the evil Aliens with Lasers.
Your advice and that of Skipper will be much appreciated. I had 5 games in a row that lost to the invisible protis snip…

1 Like

Yes, after opening a new account and playing 20 games (4 hours). Even Serral can’t reach 6000MMR with Zerg just by playing 20 games.
I agree that Cobra won’t reach 6000MMR with terran but 5000-5200MMR (still GM) is possible. Just some more days.

It won’t happen. He will be hard stuck in master 3

1 Like