Okay but why soO

If by made mistakes you mean not play like a cyborg the you’re right.

Soo was massively ahead that game. Special took so much damage and is mechanically inferior to soo. And all it took was soo taking one bad fight to basically lose the game.

Terran efficiency is utterly insane.

2 Likes

And Batz circle of noobs, basically the silver/gold/plats. Not that Diamond is anything in this even lowered bordered requirements to enter… but if one cant be even that WOW~ GM POSTERSZ

1 Like

Zerg: *has 50% win rate (Vs Terran)
Zerg players: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!11!!!

Zerg: *Has 55% win rate vs Protoss for 5 years and counting
Zerg players: “Sure does look balanced to me!”

1 Like

When did Ultras become standard v. mech?

Yeah, the guy who has made it to the finals of 7 Code S (the most of any player) is a scrub who needs to learn to play. That’s how desperate the TCF are. B team foreign terran players are smashing the absolute best zergs and they know nerfs are coming. They can hear the Jaws theme-song in the back of their mind.

4 Likes

Yeah probably because terran is overpowered right now and deserves to be nerfed ? But yeah terran would rather tell themselves that it’s the zerg playing terrible and terran being godlike, so that their terran fantasy actually come true.

2 Likes

aligulac. com/misc/balance/

Please point on the graph to where the imbalance has occurred.

Obviously, if you are the lesser player, the right choice is going mech.If I had to play against a zerg master player, I would try mech too.With bio you need a better macro and micro, with mech, just macro and if Z does not know how to manage the game, then is ez win for mech at lategame.

1 Like

I never meant for this to become a thread of balance whining…I was just genuinely confused by most if not all of soO’s decisions…
Getting early ovi speed, scouts only once and assumes all is well
Sees Thors, STs, Mines, and BCs => Goes Ultras => Ultras Die => Makes more Ultras

Which foreigner terran would you be happy with beating korean zerg/protoss? Every time this happens there seems to be a knee jerk reaction saying it’s because Terran OP even though the opposite occurs more frequently.

1 Like

One that can show the same quality of play. Watching Special overrun soO with horrific micro etc was utterly painful. TerranCraft 2 used to be a meme but now it is reality.

4 Likes

Ah yes, quote aligulac when it’s convenient and ignore it when it’s not. Typical Terran whiners

Even when you’re quoting irrelevant stats you still lie about them. Amazing.

2 Likes

Special didn’t play bad but he didn’t out play soO. There’s just little you can do against armies that are crazy strong like that. soO was up significantly in supply with a bank and still couldn’t beat him. The margin you have to outplay mech opponents by to win is just insane.

2 Likes

Oddly, it’s been quite “convenient” to quote Aligulac for the last several years…

It’s called “exaggeration,” and you’re still not addressing the issue. The facts point to Zerg doing just plain fine vs Terran, while over-performing vs Protoss, but here you are, crying nevertheless.

1 Like

Zerg is getting crushed in tournaments but some irrelevant stats says 50% so I guess it’s ok?

Nope, you’re just pretending it has. TvZ was balanced according to aligulac last year, just one of the many instances Terran whiners like to ignore.

1 Like

Losing 8 Brood Lords to 5 vikings with literally nothing that can shoot up is standard.

1 Like

Yeah… hover your cursor over the purple line there, bud. Notice how it’s below the “50%” line for about 2 years? #balanced.

“Maybe if I lie people won’t bother checking”

Oh no, he lost some units.

What’s your solution? Every Zerg would love to hear it right now.

Oh, you’re right. there were 2, 2 week periods where Terran did better. Noice.