Okay but why soO

Everytime I read posts like this, it makes me chuckle that you’ve argued so adamantly in the past that you are not biased against terran.

Mutas are good…Serral uses them all the time against terran and wins. SoO had a bad day and doesn’t have as good muta control as Serral.

Speak for yourself. There was a time where like 5% of the time you called out a non terran whiner, and 95% of the time just balance whine against terran.

Now you just 100% whine against terran…although since you were already doing that 95% of the time, it’s not exactly the biggest change.

I’d say he probably does have equal muta control to Serral, mechanically soO is one of the strongest Zergs ever, he just has no lategame. Shame he had a bad day today. I was hoping he’d take a Code S trophy home before going to the military.

2 Likes

I think SoO has the potential to win any Code S season. I just thought he didn’t play well today.

1 Like

I agree, whether he ever does now is the question, as he’s going to the military, and I can’t think of many players who stayed on form after that, aside from ByuN who seems to be tearing the ladder up.

Even if we assume that the premise that soo sucks against mech because he doesnt build spellcasters is correct, it doesn’t apply to today.

Soo built vipers against ghost mech. He built infestors vs BC mech. got stomped in both games. And this isnt the only series we see this in. We’ve been seeing this since in the highest level tvzs since 2019, and since then, mech as only become even stronger vs zerg.

The fact of the matter is that there’s no real way for Zerg to beat mech unless the zerg player dramatically outplays the Terran player. And at this point even protoss cannot reliably beat mech-based strats

Serral has said as much, regarding zerg vs mech

and Special literally just told us, in the post game interview, that rogue told him to go mech against soo.

Mech is complete BS. Thors are OP. BCs are the most OP unit in the entire game. Ghosts are OP. Tanks are borderline OP. hell there’s nothing that comes out of a factory that isn’t cost-for-cost insanely efficient.

3 Likes

Batz is looking to be overthrown as most illogical balance whiner on the forums.

1 Like

Dude I’ve given you pro replay after pro replay to disprove your terrible arguments. Batz has demolished you with data and replays as well. All of which you’ve ignored. And all you can do is troll, pretending that your arguments weren’t blown out of the water.

You are a delusional Terran fanboy

5 Likes

Let me ask you, have you ever actually played any race besides zerg? Have you played terran? People who scream ghosts are OP are often found to have never touched a terran game.

1 Like

The one time he used vipers he absolutely crushed the mech army. I’m disappointed he didn’t at least try viper lurker. Considering battle mech is a tempo based mobile comp which just outmaneuvered ultra infestor.

First of all, as I’ve told you for the Nth time I don’t base my arguments on my ladder experiences. Even if i maimed Zerg (I don’t) it would not mean anything.

I diagree that it means “nothing”. It means something. Only a fool would go around saying ghosts are OP and the only conclusion you could ever come up with that it watching 7k players. Try that out for yourself. It ain’t so easy.

As far as “real” arguments go, don’t kid yourself, Blizzard saw through the Batz garbage and made reasonable balance changes.

2 Likes

What does this mean.

I remember insanely good blinding clouds landing but still trading slightly worse than even (after mutas did massive damage) and then losing the game

1 Like

You are delusional if diamond and low masters players are affected by balance.

Lol@ you appealing to the balance team, as if they are perfect.

1 Like

Why don’t you try it? Why don’t you play the OP race terran just to get a feel for it. What would it hurt?

They aren’t perfect, but they are usually on the right path, even if often very slow. It took them 12 months to fix zerg, but they did it.

In game one he had the momentum all he had to do was support his broods with AA and he would have taken that game. Terran would have struggled to keep his 5th while soO had a bank. Mech might be too strong but you can’t deny that soO made some mistakes.

That’s exactly what I do. I play Terran because it is by far the strongest race.

With regards to your opinion on the balance team - you’re full of garb. Just last year you were saying Protoss deserved nerfs because of its 5/8 representation inST 1 at the expense of Zerg players

1 Like

Yeah, the moment when he lost like 7 or 8 Broodlords to 5-6 Vikings was pretty painful to watch.

It did remind me of some helpful Hastem graphics though, maybe soO would be interested?

https://i.imgur.com/BDILbCC.jpg

Even in prime broods infestor, people always threw games with timings that didn’t have adequate support. If he really wanted to end the game there it’s worthwhile even bringing some queens along.

Hidden profiles are like the zergs trademark. I’m not kidding. The amount of zerg whiners compared to anyone else have at least a 4:1 ratio in hidden profiles.

You, Batz, Batz alt accounts, traction, etc.

I said protoss could nerfs after 7/8 were in ST. That’s a ton of toss.

1 Like