OFFLINE vs. AI broken after patch 5.0

Three days now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

whit the new update today 80/06 (250 mb +/-) the offline still broken

1 Like

mine too…very very annoying!!

1 Like

When I read today’s patch notes and didn’t see any mention to this bug I was still hopeful that could be fixed, but what you know…
What a joke.

1 Like

Still waiting…

1 Like

Why was the offline bug not fixed in the current patch?
That makes me sad.

3 Likes

Hello I found a way to continue my training in offline games.
Simply you need to find old save or replay in MyDocuments/StarCraft2 folder and double click on it (I think replays are even better cause you can start a game in whatever moment you pick). Then you can use REWIND feature as load tool.
When you finish you push alt+F4 and double click another save or replay.
Still I’m looking forward to fixing offline games. It’s my main training tool and I can’t train builds without it. I hope they take care of this soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That will work in the interim! Thanks, manangmar!

I hope they patch this soon, though…

1 Like

same for me, it’s really sh.ty, hope blizard fix it real quick

1 Like

Same problem here…,
Please have it fixed, Blizz. Thanks!

1 Like

They’re not fixing it. Do you all seriously think nobody tested the offline play before they released they 5.0 patch?? Blizzard is just being Blizzard (aka retarded idiots that only think about profit). They will be ignoring this issue for a while to try and forcefully raise their “online community” count which might help them with getting some good value loan or investment since the game will look like it’s thriving way more than usual. I’ve already given up on Blizzard and I’ve decided to never buy any of their games due to their terrible terrible customer care.

5 Likes

Still hoping for that they fix this bug. Did not play this game since this bug appears.

3 Likes

Came here to post this bug too. Hopefully it’ll be fixed fairly soon.

The OP’s reference to ‘crapware’ amused me though. I’m imagining a group of developers sitting down to write some software and the lead guy goes: ‘I’ve got a great idea for our next project - let’s write some crapware!’

2 Likes

Really annoying, FIX IT ALREADY!

2 Likes

Offline games vs AI still not working. Please fix it blizzard!

3 Likes

Is there already a date known when this problem will be solved?
Without the offline mode, I have a lot less desire to play the game.

1 Like

Unfortunately, specific dates are never given. At most Bliz will sometimes say that a fix is planned in an upcoming patch.

In this case, the fact that they acknowledged and have begun investigating is actually a pretty decent first step for us.

4 Likes

Offline games vs AI still not working. Whats going Bliz !!!

2 Likes

I’m pretty much done with this game until the issue is fixed.
See ya later SC2. It was fun while it lasted.

4 Likes

This is insane… I bet FitGirl could have this fixed faster than Blizzard…