Nova Solo: Co-Op Mutation #220: Shared Pain

I will up load to YouTube next time :slight_smile:
www. bilibili .com/video/BV1Pv411B7D3
Please delete these two space of the links, I can’t post without the space

Not sure it’s necessary to create an entire new post just to showcase solo’ing this easy mutation.

Next time, you can just add it to CtG’s weekly mutation topic, as a reply post.

4 Likes

oh thanks, sry for that

Nothing to be sorry about lol, just a suggestion.

1 Like

Since you appeared on the forum right now, you cannot post links at this time.

But you can temporarily solve this problem:
1.) Paste link
2.) Highlight link
3.) Ctrl + Shift + C

Result:
www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Pv411B7D3

To publish links, images you need to increase the level of trust to the third level:

I see, thank you very much
:smiley:

That looks very much like what I wrote a few weeks back:

Plagiarism!

2 Likes

:joy: Galactic Misconduct

1 Like

Found a reason to consider it an accusation.

The Defendant pleads NOT GUILTY.

Prosecution? What say you? :thinking:.

You would have to be blind to not see the striking similarities; format is the same, content is essentially the same.

It’s generally a bad idea to pass someone else’s work as your own. Either make yours distinctly different or use citation.

1 Like

I have seen millions of people when they use the same format and content. As for yours, there are probably such ones. Stop imagining yourself as the “original.”

You are not going to fool anyone with that.

And it’s your loss if you think there’s nothing wrong with what you did.

The evidence is clear so I’m going to leave it as is.

I understand Dead copied this because what Cybernetic posted was very useful but seeing the similarity, Dead could also recognise his credit and said “courtesy of Cybernetics” or “somebody posted this once”.
Sometimes when I take idea from someone’s idea and I either give them credit or make them anonymous.

And let’s not take this issue too seriously as this isn’t as serious as copyright infringement nor doesn’t matter a great deal whether this is a plagiarism.
The ultimate source is Blizzard and it is accessible to everyone, both of you are writing this to remind the people for a good intention.

Initially I thought your post was a joke. You simply can’t be serious about that lol

3 Likes

It’s too lowball to be taken seriously but it doesn’t make the point any less noteworthy.

When I read this I thought you were joking (being playful?)

While Dead’s reply to you was wrong because he took things too seriously and accused you, thing got escalated how you took it.

While the fact in your sentence is correct/right but the way you put it does trigger an aggression in person.
It would have been better to deny Dead’s accusation and calmly explain that why you think Dead has been plagiarizing your post/reply.

That way, Dead may understood what you meant and may have replied an apology or share what he understood.
If he still persists then it would be right to take more critical approach.

From my standpoint Dead took your post and did not mentioned yours credit and he is indeed taking a passive-aggressive approach but you in turn are not giving more chance to make him understand what he did wrong and engaged him an argument. Sometimes its better to take a nice approach first and second time before things get south. Then defend yourself by being critical.

Lastly, I’ll be truthful to you. You seem to take posts/replies/things in overly-critical way that attracts aggression. Some people wishes for feedbacks but you are more focused on pointing out the wrongs and never considers the merit/potential/right in it. Although you seemed to be mellowed out over time. It doesn’t matter whether you take this consideration seriously.

1 Like

It sounds like you are taking it way more seriously than I am.

If anything, I find this whole thing mildly amusing.

I tell it like it is. I’m not here to pick fights.

Anyway, no more from me, gone way off track now.

:popcorn:

This has been the best :smile:

1 Like

what are u arguing about ???
wt f

1 Like