Nova Covert Ops - Nova Loses Attack with Blazefire Gunblade

Using the Fury of One ability causes Nova to lose both her basic attacks (ground and air) with the Blazefire Gunblade for the rest of the mission. It is not restored upon resurrection after dying. Only workaround is to restart the mission and not use Fury of One at all.

Observed in both missions that the Blazefire Gunblade is equipable (Dark Skies and End Game).

10 Likes

Can confirm, this happens to me as well.

Can also confirm this. Happens in In The Enemy’s Shadow as well, although attack can be restored by swapping weapon out then back to the Blazefire Gunblade. I don’t remember this happening in previous versions.

I can confirm this too, but i wasn’t able to restore my attack by changing weapon In The Enemy’s Shadow.

Can confirm this happened to me as well. Didn’t notice it until Dark Skies. Sucks too, because that’s her best weapon for that mission IMO.

Still not fixed. 20char

Still not fixed now. it even disables the perma cloak suit if used with her after using the fury of one skill. it was one awkward fight with mind controlled stone where i can only use the fury of one skill against him.

Still not fixed as of Patch 5.03.

yea its still not fixed but ive found a way to clear it from happening if you load a past save since your mission auto saves you wont have to restart the entire mission

i have tried that. does the save have to be before the bug was made because that did not work if the bug was done in the save.

I was going to report this.
I see it has been reported about a month ago, and the problem is still there.

Yep this is happening to me too. I really wanted to be able to use this ability for the Dark Skies mission but looks like I’ll be using the plasma rifle instead.

Same for me. The weapon is bugged and cannot be used normally anymore once you activated the special attack.

It’s still bugged for me aswell.

very frustrating issue, still a problem today…

Not only she loses weapons attack, depending on equipment she looses other abilities or gains abilities (more on the losing side).
When equipped with:

• Turbojet Suit she looses ability to jump on and off cliffs and the pathing gets messed up.
  • Tactical Stealth Suit permanently loses cloak
  • Indoctrination visor allows to Dominate additional unit per every use of “Fury of One”, allowing multiple units to be controlled at once.

Additionally Holo decoy after “Fury of One” looses attack animation, but still deals damage

Indoctrination visor allows to Dominate additional unit per every use of “Fury of One”, allowing multiple units to be controlled at once.

So she can control an army of units at once? damn

also Ghost Visor doesn’t detect hidden units after use Fury of One

So it’s been so much time, and still the problem is there. Any chance it will be fixed?

wow 2020 and still no fix, nice :joy: