Nova Covert Ops - Nova Loses Attack with Blazefire Gunblade

I have the same issue… really frustrating

same here. nova cant attack

Adding my voice to the chorus. Fury of One breaks Nova’s attack. Can still issue attack commands, but it’s like she no longer has any weapon data (even though the gun is still attached to her 3d model).

Issue still present, can’t believe this has not been addressed so long (especially after releasing the 10th anniversary achievements - reason for jumping back into covert ops).

Wow, I honestly thought the Blazefire Gunblade was just underpowered and hence I never used it after seeing it perform once. It pays to pay closer attention!

Chiming in here, just encountered this bug during Dark Skies, and then confirmed that it was also present during In The Enemies Shadow, please blizzard… please fix it.
That weapon is SUPER fun to use.

I have the same problem. But, I can’t understand how it was possible that Blizzard can’t still be able to fix this problem, even though this campaign was paid.

I estimate the bug’s severity level to be 3 (Medium). meaning it can adversely affect gameplay but doesn’t cause a crash or make the game impossible to complete. Granted, if there are no active bugs of levels 1 (Critical) or 2 (High), it should be fixed.

Then again, with funds and staffing being pulled from StarCraft II for newer ventures, I’m not sure how long it will take to fix even simple textual errors, given there’s usually a bureaucratic process of identify the bug, confirming the bug, developing a fix, applying the fix and then confirming it actually does fix the problem and hasn’t broken something else (regression testing). Also, most companies release bug fixes en masse as a patch on a specific date, rather than an ‘out of band’ release, which tends to be reserved only for critical bug fixes and security issues.

Given how many independent sightings there have been now, this bug is pretty much confirmed by the players. I just hope Blizzard’s StarCraft SQA team hasn’t been completely gutted.

It’s fixed!
Finally can play a mission with the weapon!
Awesome!
Time to replay the missions pack. —> 5.0.4 Patch Notes