Not Getting Mastery Points

PLease fix this buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug its been too long since we can play co-op go dammit

Maybe they will see if they can solve it in Europe, and then try to hotfix elsewhere

I’m also not getting any mastery points. :\

1 Like

Annoyingly, this looks like it was not fixed today and Blizzard have only begun ‘investigating’.

I feel for people that wasted stimpacks.

1 Like

Still no master point. Played at least 50+ games as Mengsk last week (all brutal, or brutal+). When can they fix it?

Can we get a blue post response please. at this rate we should be given a free stimpack.

Currently i has lost at least 5 000 000 exp due to this bug

Sitting here at 11:00 AM PST, No maintenance, not a single word from Blizzard, this issue has been going on for a week now without so much as a mention. . . Red Blizzard is so lame man.

3 Likes

Heh, I’m expecting my XP due to be awarded… with interest :slight_smile:

I’m willing to give them some leeway since it’s following the Thanksgiving break. However, for such an issue, I hope they can get to it within a week

I wouldn’t mind the EXP I wasn’t awarded but I don’t particularly mind it. Had a lot of fun lately, even without EXP for masteries. I do hope they fix everything though (but mostly the thumb).

I take it from the recent posts in this thread, this issue still isn’t fixed. sigh That’s a shame. I was hoping to reach lvl 90 and beyond last week.

Same for me. Is Blizzard working on this? Its been 1 week and still not working.

They made a statement on Bug Report forum that they are investigating it.

This is really abysmal. There are now ~a thousand posts/replies regarding this issue between the coop and bug report forum and still no fix. Seeing how other games fixes similar issues in half a day, I can’t imaging how Blizzard don’t have the capability to fix this after a week.

To be honest
No exp during holiday break is unacceptable
No fix after a whole week is unacceptable
No communication/update on the progress is unacceptable

8 Likes

The latest patch notes from 4.11.2 says the mastery / ascension points are fixed. Others report it is working again.

There is an official post about it too:

Yup, they did not directly compensate for your loss.

I lost 6 million exp. will need to play the same amount of games if I want to break even

Any news? :confused: please blizz

This was fixed a week ago :slight_smile:

a week ago lol… it was… friday? or thursday?.. its been 3 or 4 Days now.