New update...? Version 5.0.13.92028

So is this the new update or what, cause the maps definitly havent changed.

Hoping this addresses the North American server issue with custom games. Would be nice if there were patch notes to go along with the update.

According to the ESL guys, the patch is available for the game client now but the server updates haven’t been pushed out yet and SC2 might not be playable while they do that.

might be for custom, being that its working right now and looks like it got cleaned up. doesnt seem like a lot of games or stuff going on it it like compared to what i would see a week ago when checking to see if custom would crash. but to be fair i dont play custom games or rarely go in there, just lately to check the whole bug thing out, so who knows.

It looks like the live push of the 5.0.13 PTR.

Can confirm they patched Talv’s solution, img paths will no longer be resolved in places such as map names, reviews, etc, so we should be good regarding sc2 freezes in arcade.

the new patch is live, came up with in the last hour. cool, cool. maps suck so far. sandstorm on 3v3 is bugged, workers on the back two mineral patchs will divert to the tm’s when minerals patchs run out, and youll have yours or your tm workers randomly mining the others patchs causeing other workers to jump around and lose mining time.

How were you able to determine that?

There haven’t been any exploit maps present since this morning’s clean up pass.

Talv posted his solution on a public github. We just checked the updated patched files on US server and the changes have definitely been patched in (also I was able to read a review that uses the same abuse)

1 Like

That’s great to hear.

Here’s to it working on the next exploit attempt. :beers:

3 Likes

I can’t seem to watch any of my replays from as early as last week?

Any tips/tricks to view replays from the 5.0.12.91115 build?

Isn’t this the second time that the Liberator’s range has been nerfed? Why not give its AA weapon +1 vs light, -1 vs armored, and vice-versa to the Liberator Cannon?
Also, I tried to go 1v1 vs AI on Fractional Disstilation today, just to check it out, and it is one of those mega maps that have a nice team fortress, EXCEPT that the fortress can also spawn hostiles. I did not see that in the description (maybe I simply missed it), so I just quit out of it. I wish that they would go through those maps, and make at least a few more of the citadel-style maps team exclusive, so no hostiles will spawn point-blank.

Yeah I noticed that happened. It was suddenly bugging the heck out of my computer, and I had to reset my computer to get out of it. Glad it got taken care of, if it was a server issue!

Yes.

Better idea, give it (AA) full damage but scale the damage with it’s splash zone, siege tank style.

1 Like