Neutral thread cmon frens

Cmon in frens! Prottoss, serg and teran, all u welcom. Take a seat and have a drink.

Lets discuss something neutral, like mineral patches, or login screen. I think both are ok and pretty good what about u frens

1 Like

I think there are too many trans on the screen after you load in to game, which is generally unfair to protoss cuz none of their are very cool

2 Likes

Henlo fren welcome. This is good. What is trans

I guess terrans, i donā€™t se much difference between.

lol 10/10. But fren this is neutral thread. No one offend or get sad.

It was a compliment.

Oh no, i stepped in pc salad. All is ok everyone equal

1 Like

See how you can turn the tables to the PC-mob?

Yes, unironically 200 iq move fren. But this is neutral thread. Who wanna discuss mineral patches

Now, a new dynamic in the game could be the ability to destroy minerals.

Yes fren yes! Or even steal it, and put it in your own mineral line.

Other RTS (DUNE comes to mind) had saboteurs or engineers that could infiltrate the enemy and do a lot of nasty things. It would help SC2 to have those, not as new units but as an upgrade to an existing unit (DT/Gost/Lurker) that could be tasked with special ops, one ability could be to sabotage mineral/gas extraction.

Translation, I guess. Itā€™s hard for me to read too much english text about game walkthrough. On the one hand, I need to understand ā€˜what is that?ā€™, on the other hand, I want to know what the designer want to tell me.
So, I often change the UI to the native-language-UI, I mean the language that designer use. And then, Find a new world.

In general, If you can express yourself in a picture, not in words. Itā€™s better.
Have you heard of Tower of Babel? I guess when the reality world is start we use the same language, picture. Yup.

An example: You can find the toilet very easily at any international airport. Even though you donā€™t understand Greeks or Chinese, Japanese, Spanish.

ā€˜It sounds greek to meā€™ means ā€™ What!!! WTF? What is that? I donā€™t understandā€™

So sad, my native language is harder than Greek. The United Nations says that. Itā€™s hard for designers to express what they want to tell me after translating.

1 Like

Boy am i glad to see you eternity! Welcome fren! As a very good player, do you have any tips to get better? As in how to learn efficiently?
These are perfect topics for my neutral fren thread

Contrary to popular opinion, i think sc2 would be even more fun with more shenanigans

1 Like

You mean practice late-game protoss? Ehā€¦ Iā€™m a little busy recently.

Lie on the bed or sit in sofa, open my phone, watch the late-protoss match.

Hi vriend, I think recall should have a better animation, like a reverse warp in animation.

Wat you think vriends?

2 Likes

Ooooo, i like that fren. Id also like to see tiretracks, footprints from units etc. Not like big ones forever, but tiny subtle ones

1 Like

Nono fren, i mean getting better overall. Like improving multitask, micro, macro and so forth. Do i just continue to practise it against ai?

Am currently using the ā€œmultitasking trainerā€ in arcade ALOT.

Itā€™s not useful. You just need to try the same strategy as pro player, watch some walkthough videos of starcraft 2. Korean call them E-sports. If you feel the challenge, you didnā€™t like, just abandon it, play other Blizzard games. And when they push a new patch, think about what you can use, if you canā€™t, abandon it again. Someday you feel boring at playing other game and feel you want to fall in despair, you are god, try it again, and abandon it. And donā€™t trust what pro players say, when you feel itā€™s a pain, abandon it.

1 Like