My game is Crashing for no reason

Hi , my game has been crashing for no reason , cant go pass the screen menu .
Damage files message appears on the screen , i tried to reinstall and repair but i had no
sucess so far , anybody got something that might help ?

No we dont have anything, maybe ur hard disk is about to fail or smh.

When we can wait for official answer you could run hard disk error checking tool…

go into disk management

select disc ur game is located into, then right click partition box, select properties. from the tab select tools and (error checking), click check now

optional:

run cmd

From the window, type:
chkdsk x: /f
where x is the drive letter of the drive you want to test.

info provided by seagate (dot) com

seagate(dot)com/gb/en/support/kb/how-to-use-the-windows-disk-error-checking-feature-on-an-external-drive-184611en/

Hey SilentJoker,

The damaged files message sounds like Microsoft OneDrive is interfering with SC2. This support article has a series of steps you can try which includes how to disable OneDrive syncing.

Howdy!

This error is occurring because the StarCraft II folder within your Documents folder is being backed up to OneDrive: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\OneDrive\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\30768\Variables.txt You need to setup OneDrive to exclude the Documents\Starcraft II folder following the “To Stop syncing a folder in OneDrive” steps Here.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.