My coop commanders reset to lvl 5

Co-Op commanders were reset to level 5

2 Likes

Same, I have been trying to file a ticket and it won’t let me. Have tried all the fixes and it still is messed up. Someone help please!

1 Like

same here, someone fix it if noticed plz.

same here but only for raynor, kerrigan and artanis. Why is this game so buggy?

Same here, very disappointed.

Tried to remove the cache files and log in again but this did not work.

Hey all,

This is a bug on Bliz’s side that occasionally pops up that Bliz needs to fix on their end. For this current occurrence, Bliz is aware and is looking into it. You can follow this thread if any updates are made.

Note: Bliz is aware that the fix attempt mentioned earlier in the linked thread below didn’t work.

It’s been out of development for 3 years. There’s no dedicated team to maintain it anymore. When issues pop up, resources are pulled from other places to bandaid them as best as possible.

1 Like

How is it acceptable to continue charging for a service while refusing to dedicate resources to fixing an issue that is systemic? Literally was told by support that there was no fix and no help to be had, but that I needed to post as a bug report even though the bug report function is difficult to get to and just automatically asks you to submit a bug report for a stolen account. It’s unacceptable and should result in legal action frankly.

That’s one way to spin my words, DoneDude.

Each time it reoccurs, more is learned about what is causing it. In fact, after the last one, it was believed that the source was found, but it turns out it wasn’t. So in no way is anyone “refusing to dedicate resources to fixing” it.

As for what support said, that’s because support are not coders, engineers, or developers. They can’t dive into any game’s code or server infrastructures to hunt, locate, repair, test and implement resolutions. Meaning they can’t fix bugs themselves. Thus they instruct players to report bugs in a place where those who can will see it.

As for submitting a bug report, the reason why you can’t do it through the support is for the reason I just stated above. Therefore, the ticket system will direct players to the proper bug report location: the games’ various Bug Report forums.

As for legal action, the EULA you must agree to in order to play any Bliz games warns that no service will be up 100% of the time or be bug free.

And seeing that Bliz does take steps to correct this issue each time occurs, including researching the root cause, one is going to be hard pressed to find any attorney who’s willing take on a case over either 1) $0 (the free commanders bugging out) or 2) some multiple of $6 (the paid commanders bug out).

You are either being hyperbolic or are mistaken. That is not, nor has ever been true, DoneDude.

same here, Raynor was level 12 yesterday, i logged in today after server maintenance and hes now level 5 1/23/2024

Having the same issue after the recent server maintenance. Would appreciate some reassurance that this is going to be sorted, given how recently other people seemed to have the issue, and I didn’t see anyone say how long it took to get cleared up.

same issue here. after today’s (Jan 23, 2024) my Raynor, Kerrigan, Artanis now capped at lvl5.

Hey guys.

In the main thread, Bliz has acknowledged this recent recurrance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.