My brother can't login to his account

My little brother also plays starcraft 2. However he hasn’t logged into it for a little while. He just (within the last 20 minutes) tried to login and when he entered his security question’s answer it continues to prompt him to enter it despite him doing so. What can he do?

Try logging in with another computer to see if it is having the same issue.

I only own one computer :frowning:

Hmm, then it might be difficult to narrow down the issue.

At the moment, a possible suspicion is that you have malware on the computer. So I wouldn’t recommend doing anything else actually. But if you insist:

• It will be good to check if you can connect to a different network (e.g. phone hotspot; just don’t stay on hotspot and suck your data dry).
  • Another consideration is to reinstall SC2, because something might be corrupted.
  • Try with another account to see if his account is the one with an issue.

Hey there,

When using mobile networks to connect it may be advisable to attach an authenticator to the account. Any time the device IP changes the security system will take notice and prompt those questions/lockouts. Attaching an authenticator will prompt an approval message instead and bypass the process!

Before attaching the authenticator be sure to check the registered email for recovery instructions sent by the automated system.

If there are any problems using the recovery instructions provided by the email please submit a ticket. We cannot process an account recovery over the forums since that would put personal information at risk of the public eye!

Hope the info helps. Cheers!