@mods delete this topic, it's full of trolls

I bet you’re fun at parties.

1 Like

Showing he can change a post with homophobic undertones.

Classy.

1 Like

In case there was any doubt left that this man is not interested in legitimate discussion, let these last few posts of his dispel it.

what you did is ‘LEGITIME’ discussion with your last posts? XD oh man how can i close this thing, i need to avoid you insects

nothing to expect from this forum. i have a life, you can go on living here trolling

Y’know your insults can get you perma-banned if someone reported you ?

Maybe that’s what you want :slight_smile:

my insults? XD haha do it, please

what was i thinking wasting even 1 minute of my life in a forum

Aussitôt dit, aussitôt fait :smiley:

Ok, now you’re getting the ban hammer.

Enjoy !

1 Like

you are 101% of a troll

Flagged for inappropriate. I mean, my feelings are fine, but this person seems to have something against non-straight people and my liberal right wing a^s disapproves of such notion.

To quote Simpsons.

Hypnotist : I will give 110 percent.

Players : That’s impossible. No one can give more than 100 percent. By definition that is the most anyone can give.

wow you’re so smart.

Is this really your personality?

1 Like

shut up troll…

The Sc story forum according to Red Saiyan :
~https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/0/05/Troll_Subspecies.jpg?version=9d9965083ffca04c4ed3100f82facd59

Excuse me I evolved into Nigh Elf. In another news, I really want this to continue for at least half a day.

I have a night shift on surgery and this is pretty amusing when compared to patients with VAS pain scale 9/10 and unknown etiology.

Or the colon carcinoma I have seen in the morning. Man isn’t even 55 years old. Tumor so big it’s inoperable with sh^tton of metastases. When you see Red Sayian with his problems… life doesn’t seem so bad.

What’s the next step ? Satyr, Worgen, Naga Nightborne, High Elf ? If the latter, will you continue to Blood Elf ? Then San’layn or Ren’dorei ?

Yeah, trolls evolves more than Zergs at this point :smiley: