@mods delete this topic, it's full of trolls

Well according to Saiyan I am the troll. It’s in the eye of the beholder.

you are the trolls here, spamflooding my topics since days. you got nothing better to do than making me look stupid all the time, without argumenting. Retloclive, you NEVER brought anything but spam. still Skehan trollspammed more. if you don’t think i’m talking seriously, then why do you even bother wasting time on me. how can you say i’m a troll when i NEVER made fun of anything? do i care about your topics and writings? do i bother to waste time on you? no, when i’m not interested in you i MOVE ON. something trolls can’t do because of their weak personalities. i wouldn’t waste one single letter on your topics, not even to make you look stupid. i don’t feel the need for this, unlike ugly fat trolls like you

now STOP this whole trollspaming you lifeless losers

That salt level.

Kripp is super jealous right now :confused:

1 Like

Evidence suggests that this is not true, given that youre still here complaining.

Heres some advice though. If you cant handle negative feedback, avoid the internet. Very few people are inclined to pull their punches, and youre really bad at explaining and supporting your arguments. You will be chewed to shreds anywhere except the super tiny, well moderated forums.

1 Like

haha one trollspamming after another

aha sure i’m gonna listen to you

I mean I guess you could get violently upset every time you turn on your computer instead, but that seems like a foolish thing to do to yourself deliberately.

go on trolling you lifeless loser

Im sure your tears will eventually persuade somebody of something. Not me, of course, but somebody.

my tears? xD

the only tears i get is from laughing at you

Yes, the frothing rage in your posts is really evocative of amusement, and certainly not frustration and resentment.

dear god that sentence… that kid got really nothing better to do

He says, while sitting here doing nothing but complaining about how people who think differently exist.

no i actually wonder what a loser you are

Oh, ouch, you wound me with your razor tongue.

Oh wait, no you don’t. If youre so determined to be that guy, put some effort into it. This is just sad.

1 Like

didn’t you get enough attention from mommy?

Didn’t you? Here you go crying for attention and then lying about it. What happened to

Because now it certainly sounds like you match the “weak personality” you were deriding earlier.

Youre going to have to enter the real world sooner or later, and right now you are woefully unprepared.

1 Like

pure waste of potential… not that there is any

I know, right? You could have at least made an effort to clean up your posts instead of throwing a tantrum. Alas, here we are.

Probes reproduce asexually you fool. :crazy_face:

1 Like

This looks a lot more credible.

1 Like